“Hadn’t heard of it”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve lived in Northwest Arkansas over 25 years and was not familiar with this restaurant. I didn’t even know it existed but was very glad to have discovered it! I dined here with a business group and had a fabulous time. The staff were very patient and nonintrusive. I opted for a fish dish rather than a heavy steak which was perfect in light of appetizers, salad and amazing desert. I loved the chocolate cake! This is a small family operated establishment.

1  Thank travelmore30

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We both chose the bone-in ribeye steak. They were cooked as ordered and arrived in a timely manner. The special rub that Bruce uses is an excellent taste. I enjoy the non-crowded dining environment that is quiet enough to carry on conversations. Customer service was friendly and professional. And both owners (PJ and Bruce) took time to visit with us. Yes, it is a little pricey, but the quality makes it worth it. You get what you pay for! Yes, I will be back!

1  Thank Gerald J
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Have been living in Rogers since the end of 2012, have always heard about Mister B's but never ended up going till last night. Our date night this week was at Mister B's and can assure you it wont take 6 years to come back! Yes they are not located in an area where new restaurants are opening up all the time in Rogers and Bentonville, but this is a must visit steak house. From early in the day when I called to make a reservation ( think it was Mister B taking my reservation) till we left after the meal, the experience was excellent. Mrs. B greeted us when we arrived, we were taken to the table and our server Rebecca gave us a quick history of Mister B's , and the specials for the night. I had the 16oz Bone in Strip and Shana had the petite fillet. Both were excellent , seasoned to perfection. Service was excellent. It was a perfect date night at Mister B's. They are truly a classic establishment that should be tried.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting the area from Meridian, MS. The lady at the hotel suggested Mister B’s, and I am so glad she did! The food was amazing, and the service was great! My father owns a steakhouse almost exactly like Mister B’s in MS, so it was neat to see how these people ran their business. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit, and we would definitely return if we were ever back in the area!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t sure whether to try it or not based upon recent reviews. However, this place is excellent. I had the ribeye and it was perfect size, perfectly trimmed, perfectly cooked. Sides were great. Service was great. I don’t know why anyone would pick on the hostess. She’s no nonsense but it’s a small venue that was full on a Tuesday night. I’ll be back next time I’m up there and would eat there over fine chain steak house competition in the area any day!