“They've moved and it's better!”
Review of The Green Bean - CLOSED

The Green Bean
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

The Green Bean has moved to the Rogers Airport. I had to pick up some business colleagues and noticed that the Green Bean had taken over the restaurant area. A few days later I headed back over for lunch! I had missed my green bean lunches! Same great food and better service! Sarah (the owner) is much more relaxed. She has a nice little patio where you can eat and watch the planes come and go. As always can't say enough great things about the food and the prices are great. Left with extra banana bread! Love the food. Would eat lunch here everyday of my schedule allowed!

2  Thank ljbarnes05

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Unreal sandwiches and great service. Bread made fresh daily. Very reasonably priced. No wait or issue to report. Takes all credit cards.

2  Thank jrking8211
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Love the food...once you get it. I've visited several times and have never waited in line for less than 15 minutes. Staff is extremely slow. I know they make all the sandwiches and salads fresh to order, but the ordering process and wait times are absolutely poor. Although the food is very good, I won't go back until they figure out how to serve people better. I've tried it now over 7 times and it is never any different. Wish they could figure it out.

Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

I read the reviews on this restaurant and my husband and I were very eager to try. We got there at 11am as that was recommended in the reviews, and the girl at the register told us they were not ready. We sat down at a table and we noticed a group of 3 was sitting also. The front register girl told us they were out of salads, 2 of the soups and we sat waiting on them to "be ready". A group came in after us and there became a line. They never told us they "were ready", so we had to get in line behind the others that came in after us. We ordered, but no salads, though people in front of us ordered them at that point. We got our sandwiches and soups and the soup was so terrible we couldn't eat it (spicy chicken and shot and mushroom) and the sandwiches were just bland. We spent 33.00 here and could have eaten at subway if we wanted bland sandwiches. Save your money and don't believe the hype, nothing special about this place.

4  Thank foxcole
Reviewed 1 April 2015

This is the best little secret lunch spot in the area. Great plates well made by hand with ultra fresh ingredients. Can't recommend it highly enough. Best advice is get there early!

1  Thank maggie2moo2002