“Great food. Great owner”
Review of The Green Bean - CLOSED

The Green Bean
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Unreal sandwiches and great service. Bread made fresh daily. Very reasonably priced. No wait or issue to report. Takes all credit cards.

2  Thank jrking8211

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Love the food...once you get it. I've visited several times and have never waited in line for less than 15 minutes. Staff is extremely slow. I know they make all the sandwiches and salads fresh to order, but the ordering process and wait times are absolutely poor. Although the food is very good, I won't go back until they figure out how to serve people better. I've tried it now over 7 times and it is never any different. Wish they could figure it out.

Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

I read the reviews on this restaurant and my husband and I were very eager to try. We got there at 11am as that was recommended in the reviews, and the girl at the register told us they were not ready. We sat down at a table and we noticed a group of 3 was sitting also. The front register girl told us they were out of salads, 2 of the soups and we sat waiting on them to "be ready". A group came in after us and there became a line. They never told us they "were ready", so we had to get in line behind the others that came in after us. We ordered, but no salads, though people in front of us ordered them at that point. We got our sandwiches and soups and the soup was so terrible we couldn't eat it (spicy chicken and shot and mushroom) and the sandwiches were just bland. We spent 33.00 here and could have eaten at subway if we wanted bland sandwiches. Save your money and don't believe the hype, nothing special about this place.

4  Thank foxcole
Reviewed 1 April 2015

This is the best little secret lunch spot in the area. Great plates well made by hand with ultra fresh ingredients. Can't recommend it highly enough. Best advice is get there early!

1  Thank maggie2moo2002
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have just moved to Rogers and this is easily the best place to get lunch.

All the food is fresh, the menu choice is brilliant (short but perfectly formed), the presentation of the food is always beautiful and there is the best banana loaf ever.

I honestly could eat here every day.

Great value food and very very healthy. Not many places around do food this fresh - it is unique gem for Rogers - and I just wish they opened on Sundays too - and evenings!

4  Thank 198katiew