“Bad overpriced food”
Review of The Green Bean - CLOSED

The Green Bean
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

I read the reviews on this restaurant and my husband and I were very eager to try. We got there at 11am as that was recommended in the reviews, and the girl at the register told us they were not ready. We sat down at a table and we noticed a group of 3 was sitting also. The front register girl told us they were out of salads, 2 of the soups and we sat waiting on them to "be ready". A group came in after us and there became a line. They never told us they "were ready", so we had to get in line behind the others that came in after us. We ordered, but no salads, though people in front of us ordered them at that point. We got our sandwiches and soups and the soup was so terrible we couldn't eat it (spicy chicken and shot and mushroom) and the sandwiches were just bland. We spent 33.00 here and could have eaten at subway if we wanted bland sandwiches. Save your money and don't believe the hype, nothing special about this place.

4  Thank foxcole

Reviewed 1 April 2015

This is the best little secret lunch spot in the area. Great plates well made by hand with ultra fresh ingredients. Can't recommend it highly enough. Best advice is get there early!

1  Thank maggie2moo2002
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have just moved to Rogers and this is easily the best place to get lunch.

All the food is fresh, the menu choice is brilliant (short but perfectly formed), the presentation of the food is always beautiful and there is the best banana loaf ever.

I honestly could eat here every day.

Great value food and very very healthy. Not many places around do food this fresh - it is unique gem for Rogers - and I just wish they opened on Sundays too - and evenings!

4  Thank 198katiew
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was visiting family in the Bentonville area and my sister took me to lunch here. What an absolute treat! The salads were delicious, the homemade bread was so yummy, and the folks there treated us so well. We had the chicken salad that was chock-full of fresh veggies, fruits, and a delicious dressing. It's also a lovely place to sit and watch the creek and the birds.

I'd definitely go there again.

3  Thank leighla319
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best lunch spot in Rogers. It is always crowded. I usually call in my order and ask for the total. I just hand them a check, that way I don't have to wait in line. Lots of vegetarian options and everything is made to order fresh. It can be slow and a bit unorganized, that's why I call ahead.

3  Thank OzarkSwede