“You HAVE to eat here”
Review of The Green Bean - CLOSED

The Green Bean
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have just moved to Rogers and this is easily the best place to get lunch.

All the food is fresh, the menu choice is brilliant (short but perfectly formed), the presentation of the food is always beautiful and there is the best banana loaf ever.

I honestly could eat here every day.

Great value food and very very healthy. Not many places around do food this fresh - it is unique gem for Rogers - and I just wish they opened on Sundays too - and evenings!

4  Thank 198katiew

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was visiting family in the Bentonville area and my sister took me to lunch here. What an absolute treat! The salads were delicious, the homemade bread was so yummy, and the folks there treated us so well. We had the chicken salad that was chock-full of fresh veggies, fruits, and a delicious dressing. It's also a lovely place to sit and watch the creek and the birds.

I'd definitely go there again.

3  Thank leighla319
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best lunch spot in Rogers. It is always crowded. I usually call in my order and ask for the total. I just hand them a check, that way I don't have to wait in line. Lots of vegetarian options and everything is made to order fresh. It can be slow and a bit unorganized, that's why I call ahead.

3  Thank OzarkSwede
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Love the food, but today we were ask to leave at 2pm, because they were closing. We didn't even get our lunch eaten. I have never been ask to leave because it was time to close. Usually the doors are locked or they just do not let people order. It will be our last visit!

3  Thank BJ N
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I always order the salmon salad. They are known for fresh salads and bakery items. The banana bread is fabulous.

1  Thank Rita H