“Absolute worst excuse for Louisiana food on this planet”
Review of Juicy Tails

Juicy Tails
Ranked #115 of 234 Restaurants in Rogers
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 50
Description: New Orleans cajun and boiled seafood restaurant
Description: New Orleans cajun and boiled seafood restaurant
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

I can't say anything about the crawfish. I came in with a hand injury so it was the wrong time to try a crawfish. The oyster basket was utterly disgusting. Tasteless chunks of mystery junk, nothing resembling or taking like an oyster. The margarita was possibly the worst ever and the cocktail sauce, if that's what it was supposed to be, was jello. The worst, absolute worst, imitation of Louisiana food I've ever had.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Good seafood, friendly staff, great mixed drinks. Love the bank of sinks in the back to wash off the seafood smell. Favorite seasoning woo pig sooie!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 2 July 2019

Not very large and the menu is pretty limited. I had a shrimp Po Boy with fries, it was good as was the soup.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

This used to be our favorite seefood place.untill last night.the crab legs were over cooked tough could not get out .had to scrape them out of the shell so no meat to speak of.shift manager brought out more same thing.left 2 lbs of crab on table.no discount.waitress sat on other side of store came by one time mumbled something could not understand.60 bucks for nothing.relly disappointed wife no going back.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

I got the shrimp pasta and it was very bland. It came with quite a few shrimp but they were a bit tough with little flavor. My husband got fried shrimp and he said it was okay. I just don’t feel like we got our money’s worth. We did get Etouffee as an app and it was tasty. I wish I had ordered it as my main dish.

Date of visit: May 2019