All reviews pool table wxyz bar modern hotel in town convenient location home away from home crystal bridges museum lobby bentonville business chain comforter walmart highway properties
Reviewed 16 March 2018

If you want a quiet room, be aware that the inner "L" shape of the building that faces away from the highway also encloses the patio outside the bar, so on weekend nights if there is a lively group outside the noise is very effectively transmitted - even six stories up - clear enough to understand conversations, even through the sealed windows. It may be quieter (in a white noise sense) to be on the highway side, so ask.

When I was there recently it quieted down around 1 am.

Friendly, helpful staff; clean, basic rooms, very basic breakfast; free coffee available but no cream/half and half so bring your own (rooms have mini fridges).

Location is fantastic - very easy to get to Pinnacle, Fresh Market; lots of restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

A good restaurant across the street, clean room, and friendly staff. If this place had a platinum lounge it would get five stars. Rooms are a little small but they generally are at aloft hotels. Small but well designed

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Like the Aloft concept. Well placed in Rogers/Bentonville, convenient to the interstate or the back roads of town, restaurants, etc. I booked on line. So drove up, shared my ID and card, great check in. Coffee bar in the lobby. You can pick up an sundries you might have forgotten or snack goodies you want. Can also get an adult beverage at the WXYZ bar. Room was clean, lots of plugs for electronics and had what was needed. Like it.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I enjoyed my room and my stay. Wish the bed was a little firmer like a Marriot or Hilton bed, but other than that, it was good. Wi-Fi worked well, view was good, location was easier to get out and into than I thought it might be during rush hour. Would definitely consider staying here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here about ten years (or so) when they first opened and thought what an amazing addition to the local area. There were a number of other times I stayed here and was always impressed.

Last night (2/7/18) I returned and was sadly disappointed. The first room I was put into literally had a space heater (the probably bought it from Walmart) in the room to be the best source since they room HVAC seemed to be broken.

Since I far prefer the AC part of the system I asked to be moved to another room. As is my wont, I cranked the AC and that unit was defective as well. Granted it is winter but the fan didn’t work and cycled all night. (It wouldn’t stay in the “on” position to provide some air circulation and white noise. It was so bad I just had to turn it off.

Check out the picture that I’ve included in this review. The standard glass/mirror door in hew bathroom was broken. It has a huge crack.

This particular a Loft needs a complete gut job. Until they do so, I won’t stay here again and would encourage other travelers to seek out other options.

Trip type: Travelled on business