One of the first hotels you encountered as you enter Wadi Moussa near the roundabout and adjacent to a great Chicken Swarma restaurant. Hotel and room is basic but this is more than compensated by the friendly owner (who is charming and inquisitive and always at the lobby) and friendly staff. The owner personally drives guest to the entrance of Petra every morning. Breakfast is basic but adequate.
The hotel has a special family like ambience between staff and guest and this is what makes this place special and I will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petra Gate Hotel is located in the city , center and same street to the site 10-15 Minutes walk to the site , we can pick you up from Amman airport or Aqaba border to Petra for cheaper price , and every day we arrange a tour to the desert of Wadi Rum, camping sleep , and there is a kind of tour with the kings highway via Dead Sea back to Amman In our hotel the customers can enjoy the roof terrace and see the sunset and the view of Petra Mountie and same time can enjoy the dinner at our rood terrace - see the photos in this website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Petra Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petra Gate Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra Gate Hotel And Hostel
- Petra Gate Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa