Hotel was drabby and in major need of renovations. Got cheap rate off expedia. Check in was hassel free and fast. Room was old looking. Nothing special. Bed was very springy and uncomfortable. Thankfully we only stayed one night. Bar was quiet (felt like only 4 people in the whole hotel till really late when the coaches showed up). I guess you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located about 3.5KM from the main entrance to Petra. Easy access to the hotel across the street from the historic Moses Springs mentioned in the bible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Kings' Way Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Way Golden Tulip
- Petra / Wadi Musa Golden Tulip
- Kings' Way Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa