“Nice restaurant with local food”

My Mom's Recipe Restaurant
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: My Mom Recipe Restaurant is specialized in traditional Jordanian food, located in the tourist area of Petra
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice restaurant with local arabic food, sometimes live beduin music. Nice location at the higher floor of the building and really amazing decorations. Kind and nice staff. Food is also delicious.

2  Thank Aleksandra P

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best traditional food ever ,,,
good friendly staff with nice hospitality .
the appetizers were delicious and we ordered mnasaf ymmmmme

1  Thank Adel A
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Read about this restaurant on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed with the food. Service was a little slow as it was busy. Reasonably expensive for what we eat but then all the restaurants in this area are as it really is the tourist trap.

2  Thank Russ A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had lunch after Petra with my family. Wonderful decor and ambiance and the food was great. The service was outstanding. A definite must.

4  Thank chris v
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to My mom’s recipe for our friend’s surprised birthday party and we had a great time! The food was fresh (we ordered grilled fish, mixed grills, galayet and maqluba) and the staff and the owner were very very friendly. I came the day before to arrange the surprised birthday plan with the owner and everything was executed beautifully on the day (if not even better!) We had a table on the third floor with live music, Bedouin mint tea and a really big cake We all had a great time and highly recommend this place!

5  Thank kellybui26