All reviews budget hotel wadi rum free lift packed lunch hummus clean rooms single room free shuttle to petra visiting petra stayed nights petra by night petra visitor center jd taxi amman jordan entrance
Reviewed 13 November 2015

I spend one night in October and it was great. Mosleh and the staff were very helpful : Not only he contacted me before hand to give me few details on the hotel location but they arranged a picnic to take away and drop me at the entrance of Petra by car. Internet was working just fine. As a woman travelling alone I highly recommend this place if you are travelling on a budget.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank CELINE G
cleopetra_h, Owner at Cleopetra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2015

I wanna take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write your opinion about our place, Which we always highly appreciate it to provide great service and make sure always our guests are having a great stay with us, Beside helping as fast as we can.

We can't thank you enough and hope to see you again at your home a way from home .

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Small room, but everything you need is there. Service is incredible - chatting with Mosleh was definitely a highlight. Hotel staff were kind, helpful, and considerate to a female solo traveler. Great place!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank kiki20036

Reviewed 8 October 2015

The rooms are clean and good, with all the required facilities. The service is good and the staff is friendly. The staff will arrange for transportation if requested. The hotel is not very far from Petra.
Internet is not free, 2JD for entire stay and doesn't work very well either.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SoumyaSubbireddy

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Highly recommended. Really good price for what is offered. Basic set up, but had what was needed.

Really friendly staff, offering good and honest advice about things to do, places to eat and how to travel. Would go again.

Helps to organise trips to local places, e.g. Wadi Rum desert (see photos). I enjoyed this very much, and felt I could trust that I was getting a good deal. Even though it seemed like a high cost for the Wadi Rum at first, it was definitely worth it.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 September 2015

It was a bit far away from Petra but there was free transfer from the hostel and the was back can be done with a taxi for 2 dinars. The room was comfortable and the breakfast very complete. Personal very friendly and helpful. The views from the hostel are really nice

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple