“Poor management”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 June 2015

This restaurant has gone downhill. I was there Monday for their $ 5.55 burrito. Restaurant didn't!t open until 11:05. Very typical these days. 8 people waiting outside. Talked about leaving. Didn't take my order until 11:15. They were already out of hot salsa. This also is typical. Last 3 times there, no hot salsa. Even asked to refill and they were out,

1  Thank Adam054
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

The food is horrible, the staff was rude and we will never go back.
I would not recommend this chain restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This place rocks! You decide what you want, get in line, and then they make in front of you. Portions are large. Prices are decent. They have a salsa bar with a variety if salsas for free. The cheese queso is delicious!! The staff has always been friendly when we have gone. The ingredients seem fresh. Overall, we love this place and frequent it often!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my first time so I was startled a bit when they yell "welcome to MOES" when a customer enters. I ordered "wrong doug"...it was really really good..fresh ingredients is where this place gets over on you. I also enjoyed the salsa bar that goes with you food. I was able to try 4 diff kinds of salsa. Energetic work staff and run you thru the line quickly...would def eat here again!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Hadn't been to Moe's for awhile so decided to go. Service at this location was pretty poor and the food doesn't seem to have much taste anymore. I'll stick to their competitors for now on after my recent experience.