“Good price, big rooms”

Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Overall it was a good stay for a night. The rooms are large and comfortable, (we were able to fit a baby crib) but it gets very noisy... We were lucky to stay in and indoor room, and we felt safer that way. There are a lot of wanderers in the parking lot, one person approached us as we were unloading, begging for "anything" and we were worried for our car, we ended up parking it closer to the front entrance. The staff was helpful as I told them about this and inmmediately came outside to scare this man away.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room as soon as you make the reservation, maybe they'll help.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. I am happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.

I apologize for the welcome you received by the person who solicited you for money. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to quickly get him on his way. We take the safety of our guests very seriously and do not tolerate this type of behavior at our property and we appreciate it when guests bring this type of activity to our attention so we can prompty address it.

I hope you will continue to make our hotel your family's home away from home when in the Little Rock area.

Becki Lewis

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock

Reviewed 27 January 2012

We stayed here while visiting relatives for Thanksgiving. The room was comfortable and common areas were very presentable. The lady working the front desk was a hoot and had a lot of personality, which was nice. We will return.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

Thank you for letting us be your home away from home during this holiday. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

The hotel was nice. The rooms were elegantly decorated and very clean. There are 2 restaurants onsite.

• Stayed: December 2011
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will continue to make our hotel your home away from home when visiting the Little Rock area.

Should there ever be anything I can do for you during any visit, please do not hesitate to call upon me.

Best regards,
Wyndham Riverfront

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Gosh, where to even start. I have stayed at this hotel many times, probably almost every other weekend; however, this stay was absolutely terrible. So terrible that I probably won't come back. Firstly, with the exception of Justin, who usually checks me into my room, the front desk staff are terrible. Absolutely rude. They all acted like we were inconveniencing them by checking into my room. They all need some heavy training.
The rooms are way too expensive. My rate was $89.95. $101.00 total if you include taxes. I pay this amount for a room because I expect peace and quiet when I'm trying to sleep, and it upset me that when I called and reported excessive noise right outside my door, the staff did nothing to calm it down. I had to walk out my door and threaten to jump these fools in order to get the 2:30 AM noise to cease. The next morning I woke up wanting something to eat for breakfast. I go down to the room the buffet is usually served (I've eaten it every time I've been here) and the staff told me that for the holidays, they aren't serving the breakfast. Uh, what?!
Also, the website calls for 'High Speed Internet Access.' That is false advertisement because the internet connection has got to be dial up. It barely even loads a webpage. I use a mac, and I know for a fact that it works with WiFi.
So I literally paid over $100 for a room with no amenities. Just running water, electricity, and a TV with 11 channels. Absolutely ridiculous. I wouldn't subject my worst enemy to this horrible hotel. Really? No breakfast. What a joke.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. I am passing a copy of your comments onto our Guest Services Manager so he can share them with Justin. I am sure he will like to know how much you appreciated his service. Additionally, they will be shared with other staff members as a training tool because we expect all our staff to give nothing but the warmest greeting to our guests.

I want to apologize for the disturbance you experienced due to the guests who were noisy outside your room. We employee off duty police officers as overnight security to keep this type of disturbance to a minimum. An officer should have been called to the area if a disturbance was brought to the attention of our staff to put a stop to it immediately.

Lastly, I wanted to apologize for the confusion related to breakfast. We serve breakfast each and every day. We do not have a breakfast buffet during periods of extremely low occupancy. I am sure the server meant to state that we did not have a buffet that morning, not that we did not have breakfast available. I apologize for any inconvenience you incurred because of this miscommunication.

I hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area and if there is ever anything I can do for you during any future stay, I hope you will not hesitate to ask for me.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Overall this hotel is clean, comfortable and a great place to stay. On my last visit I left some very expensive cloths in a drawer by mistake. Called within 2 hours after realizing it and they were gone and never found. I called over a two week period trying to have someone from management help me. They never did. Costly experience.

• Stayed: November 2011
blewis73, Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2011

I saw your comments on Trip Advisor and wanted to get back with you. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your stays with us. I would be more than happy to follow up with our Executive Housekeeper regarding the items you left behind to see if she can check lost and found once more. You may contact me at your conveninece at 501-907-4825.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
The Burgundy Hotel
#3 of 64 in Little Rock
1.2 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Little Rock Downtown

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK