Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA
“Adequate”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The HI Express in North Little Rock was adequate. The staff was very polite and helpful. They were definitely the hotel's greatest asset. The hall leading to our room (308) was stinky and smoke-filled. The room itself didn't smell too bad, but for the sake of your lungs, be sure to avoid the hallways at all costs! The room was reasonably clean, but there was a big chunk of peppermint candy stuck to the carpet (which I removed easily, leading me to believe housekeeping didn't attempt removal.) There were plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.The neighborhood isn't the best, and I would generally recommend staying in West Little Rock instead. We had a group rate of $79, which was a decent value. I would never pay the full $110 rate.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SarahElspeth
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 5 May 2012
SarahElspeth,

Thank you for your recent stay, and providing feedback. I'm sorry to see you received accommodations that were less than satisfactory, but pleased the staff was a highlight of your stay. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. We hope to have the honor of serving you again in the future.

Ben J
IHG Care
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Rooms clean, staff nice, breakfast food tolerable to poor (depending on the day) and amenities less than available in nearby establishments. Do not leave anything in your car, expecially visible, will end up missing, little to no security (I never saw any)

Room Tip: West side less noisy.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, ihgcare at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 17 March 2012
Dear ValricoJoe,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your concerns. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Thank you again for your comments. Your business is valued and we hope your future travel plans will continue to include IHG properties.

Brenda J.
IHGCare
Cabot, Arkansas
Reviewed 1 February 2012

If you are flying out of Little Rock, this Hotel is a great for the early flight next day. If you need to overnight because of someone in the hospital it is just around the corner. Very very quiet when you need it most.

Room Tip: Any, Have been there 4 times and I am a local 20 miles away.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Geoark1946
Amber R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 22 May 2012
Dear Geoark1946 ,

We appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. The best way for us to improve our hotel is to read honest and accurate guest comments. I am so happy to hear you had a positive stay with us. We are a short distance from the airport and just one block away from Baptist Medical Center. Thank you so very much for pointing that out. If you are ever in the area again we do offer distressed passenger discounts as well as Baptist Medical Center rates.

Please feel free to contact me directly to insure your next stay with us is even better.

Again, Thank you for your feedback and for the time you took to share your experience.

St. Charles, MO
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I stayed here two nights. Regarding appearance, it is your typical H.I. Express that if fairly new with a decent lobby, breakfast area, parking, and room accomodations. It was clean, no noticeable odors. The location is in somewhat of a seedy part of town, although there are nice restaurants and stores nearby. The outside noise is not too bad except for a sweeper cleaning the parking lot of the Lowe's next door in the middle of the night; however, that might not be a problem on the west side of the hotel. Most of the noise comes from INSIDE the building. They walls apparently are not insulated because you can hear EVERYTHING from the rooms next to you. From what was going on in the room next to me, I am so glad I did not have my children with me. It did'nt keep me awake, but certainly was noticeable. I was on the top floor, so I don't know about the ceiling noise. I don't want to knock the place too bad. You may stay here and not think anything of it. I didn't notice any of this at the H.I. Express by the airport. The neighborhood there was better, but I didn't see many restaurants or stores around.

Room Tip: Stay on the west side of the building to escape the noise from the parking lot sweeper next door on...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Dear MORockwood,

We appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. The best way for us to improve our hotel is to read honest and accurate guest comments. I am so very sorry that your experience with us was not what you expected.

Unfortunately, we do have some problems with the noise level within the hotel. We do space each guest out when at all possible. The only time that is not possible is during high occupancy nights. We do, however, enforce a quiet policy after 9:00pm and encourage you to contact the front desk if you experience this again during a stay with us.

If you would like to contact me directly in order to discuss the details of your stay further, I would really appreciate to opportunity to speak with you.
Again, Thank you for your feedback and for the time you took to share ways we can improve.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed here while traveling from Tennessee to Oklahoma for Christmas. Our goal was to make it as far as possible so that our drive the next day would be shorter. Around midnight we decided to stop in North Little Rock. I found a great price on Hotwire and ended up with this hotel. It looked new from the outside and check-in went smoothly. Once we entered the room we were impressed with the spacious size. Everything was clean and the king-size bed was comfortable. In the morning there was only one other person at the free breakfast, so I enjoyed not having to mess with a crowd like you find at many places. All in all we were there a short time, but it met our needs and we would stay again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank uthguyzig
Dear uthguyzig,

We appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. The best way for us to improve our hotel is to read honest and accurate guest comments. I am happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. Ms. Betty, our breakfast attendant, has some of the highest guest service scores in the region and does a wonderful job at keeping the crowds flowing in the morning. Please feel free to contact me directly if you are in the area again and I will personally make sure your stay is just as great!