“Disgusting ”

Mi Pueblito Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I have eaten Mexican & Tex Mex all over the US and Mexico and never have I been so disgusted in my life! I ordered a combo plate of 1 tamale, 1 beef tostada and 1 beef enchilada. First the tamale masa was way too thick but I could’ve got over that if everything else was good or hell even warm. I took a bite of my enchilada and spit it out. After opening my enchilada and looking thru my tostada I saw, what I only can describe as, beef stew! Never have I had, mixed with my beef, corn, peas, green beans and onions! It was a cold beef stew wrapped in a tortilla and placed on a round shell. My friend got over cooked, dry chicken quesadilla. We were the only 2 people in the restaurant and now we know why.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Dirty. Food was all that I expected; perhaps more greasy to a small extent .
Here's my 'beef!' No tkt was brought to my table, but the bill was outrageous.
It wasn't a simple mistake.
I was gigged like a frog.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

If you like Mexican Food then Mi Pueblito Mexican Restaurant in Newport is probably as good in Mexican food as you will find in the State of Arkansas. They have a great menu and the staff is very friendly and always willing to help with understand the menu items. Prices are in line with other Mexican restaurants in the area. When visiting Newport and in the mood for Mexican food give them a try, you will be happy you did.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Not what you would get in Texas but OK. The fajitas were not served on a steamy hot skillet and the baked potato was wierd, but my wife said it tasted OK.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

The wait staff is very friendly here. My husband and I go here about once a month for the baked potato. You can have your choice of chicken or beef or both.