“Worst Hardee's ”

Hardee's
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We came into town for a funeral and decided to eat here because we love Hardee's food. The lady that waited on us was rude and the phone rang and in the middle
Of our order she answered it. Then it took over 30 minutes for our food. I went to see where it was. It was sitting there getting cold. I asked if we could have it and she had been working on others orders not ours. One of the girls was taking care of her mom instead of customers. She was rude when I asked her where our food was. Said she was working on it but really it was done. Didn't want to bring it to us. Just don't understand why she was working on others but not ours. I asked the manager to get my money back and she said no your food is right here. I am never coming back here.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

On a trip to visit family in Newport when I asked my family everyone said Hardee's was the best place around the food wasn't bad but what really made the experience awesome was the young lady who worked the cash register she was so friendly and just did everything she could to save me money and help me get the best bang for my buck. She didn't have on a name tag but she was what made a lasting impression on me.