“Tastys is TASTY!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We always go to Tastys every time we come to ‘Anguilla, it’s usually always our first dinner. Chef Dale is amazing, a very talented man! We always feel so welcome and at home here! Until next year!!
Best lobster and seafood salad ever! Johnny cakes rock too! Everything is good!

1  Thank lollylooloo95123

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Great Dinner, Chef Tasty stopped by the table to explain the menu and go over the specials. Even though we were the last group there he was enthusiastic and took his time with us. Food came out pretty quickly and was delicious. What it lacks for in ocean front view it makes up for in great food and atmosphere.

1  Thank loudounfamily
Reviewed 30 July 2018

The goat cheese salad is so good, I ordered 2!!! I celebrated my b-day at Tasty's and Dale and Sherry took great care of me. I ate everything--ceviche, goat cheese salad, crayfish, and oxtails.

And, the seafood salad and pumpkin soup and Johnny cakes are delcious too!!

Ate here 2 times during my 8 day stay.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived too early for dinner, not realizing that they started later. It didn’t matter as Chef Dale invited us in and chatted with us about the menu. We ordered drinks (yummy rum punch here!) and just took our time to decide. We truly enjoyed our fresh fish and Johnnycakes. Our daughter has celiac and needs to be gluten free. They were willing to work with us and find a meal that she could eat. I definitely recommend Tasty’s!

1  Thank CWK2010
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

So happy to see the smiling faces of Chef Carty and his staff as we entered the restaurant. On the chef’s recommendation my husband had the conch ceviche and the whole snapper. If you’re intimidated by the whole fish concept, don’t be. It was perfect!
I had the lobster corn bisque and the seafood salad as my main course. I have been dreaming about the salad since last visit!
Please support the local businesses in Anguilla. They are a strong and resilient people who work tirelessly and do a phenomenal job.

1  Thank sunnym92