All reviews the main house walking trails cookies children's room humane society rooms are spacious large shower bed and breakfast beautiful lake furnished with antiques oak trees gracious hosts sitting area in town each morning place to stay jerry
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My husband, sister and I stayed for two nights in The Children's Room. It's huge and so private and comfortable. We loved walking the gorgeous property and visiting Pearl the cat on the porch. Excellent breakfast and lovely innkeepers. You won't be disappointed!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017

My wife & I were here for the 55th Annual Pickin' & Grinnin' Festival and prior to finding Country Oaks, called many motels & B&B's and everything was booked for the weekend we were coming. We called Carol at CO and she had had cancellations due to illness so we got in. What a wonderful experience. After taking in the Festival and looking at many accommodations available we left absolutely certain we had booked the best B&B in Mountain View (and the best we have ever stayed in). It was especially good for us because we like quiet scenic places and this one has that & more. On 69 pristine country acres, about 1/4 mile off the highway, with a 7 acre lake, paddle boat, walking trails, all within a 3-4 minute drive of downtown Mountain View. Did I mention quiet, peaceful? On top of that the hot breakfast Carol & Jerry personally served us was terrific and to top it all off they are the kind of people you wished you lived near and had a long friendship with. B&B's don't get much better than this!

Room tip: We stayed in the Sewing room with a beautiful hillside view to the back. Rooms on the front probably view the lake, but ANY view is good.
Reviewed 18 April 2017

My husband I I decided to go to Mountain View, AR for the 55th annual Folk Festival. My husband made all of the arrangements including the reservation at the Country Oaks B&B. I was expecting a small and older B&B. I was pleasantly surprised when we drove down the driveway to the place. There were 2 big beautiful buildings. The grounds were beautifully landscaped and there was even a lake. There are a lot of things to do on the grounds. Our hosts, Jerry and Carole, were so helpful. They provided us with information and maps. The house was so tastefully decorated and our room was immaculately clean and well appointed. Breakfast was served buffet style and very good with breakfast casseroles, homemade biscuits and fruit. The B&B is located about a mile from the downtown area. Quite convenient. I would go back to this B&B, and understand why they have so many repeat customers.

Room tip: We stayed in the Sewing room. The room is big, has a king size bed, and it is on the 2nd floor.
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here three nights, wishing we had more time to stay longer. The setting is perfect for what we needed- a quiet, comfortable and friendly inn nestled among the Arkansas mountains. Country Oaks B&B is the quintessential place to relax and enjoy your stay! We definitely felt like we it the Lotto of B&B's with Country Oaks in Mountain View , Arkansas.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We stayed at Country Oaks Bed & Breakfast and fell in love with the place. Everything was perfect...the setting, the owners, the breakfasts...everything! It's our new favorite place and we'll be back as often as we can.

Room tip: We stayed in the Children's room and absolutely loved it. It's huge!
Date of stay: March 2017