“Comfortable and quiet”
other travellers have booked this property
JUST OUTSIDE YOUR BACK DOOR !!
I WONDER WHAT THE VIEW IS ? OH WOW !!
NOW THAT IS A VIEW !!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
JUST OUTSIDE YOUR BACK DOOR !!
I WONDER WHAT THE VIEW IS ?
OH WOW !!
NOW THAT IS A VIEW !!
Truly Tranquil View !
WONDER WHAT THE VIEW IS ?
OH WOW,.
GOOD MORNING, MORNING !!
WITH THIS VIEW YOU MAY NEVER LEAVE THE DECK !!
Fully Fenced - Your pets will still have an amazing view !
STEPS TO THE RIVER
WELCOME !
Close to all attractions
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

travelr11...
San Antonio, Texas
“Comfortable and quiet”
Reviewed 30 August 2020 for a stay in August 2020

I spent a wonderful month at Tranquil Star. It was very comfortable and quiet. Tonya and Scott were very helpful and considerate! I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: August 2020
Vrykólaka...
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 14 August 2019 for a stay in August 2019
people found this review helpful

Town, house, river, community we’re amazing. Probably the place place that I’ve vacationed in the USA. Didn’t want to write a review because I wanted it to stay a secret .

Date of stay: August 2019
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.