“Ah-mazing!!!!!!!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shaestock...
Paoli, Oklahoma
“Ah-mazing!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This Trip was the last summer vacation I will have with my two teenagers before my Son leaves for the NAVY upon his graduation. We wanted to make long lasting fond memories and make the most out of our trip. We had the time of our lives. The creek provided lots of time and the perfect to play, hike and cool off. The water is crystal clear and cold! It was the most relaxing vacation we have ever had! The short walk to the creek is so convenient! The cabin was just perfect! We got lots of rest and relaxation. Everyone had their own bed and space. I can’t say enough of how mice it is to have such a private location to just spend time with your family!!! The ladies were absolutely perfect in their communication and making sure we felt as comfortable as possible. Thank you again so much for helping me make the most out of this precious time with my kiddos. I will be forever grateful and hope to visit again really soon!

Carol W
“Wonderful getaway in the woods”
Reviewed 19 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

The cabin was fantastic with unique decor. I loved it! There is nothing between the creek and the back porch. View is wonderful. Everything is provided. All you need is food and clothes the folks who you book with are friendly and very helpful l highly recommend Sylamore Creek Retreat!

Storytell...
“peaceful”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

had a great time
loved the water and rocks
cabin is very nice
furnished nicely
loved the porch
we spent alot of time out there

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
BRYAN E M
“The Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The Sylamore Creek Retreat was absolutely amazing. First and foremost Virginia, Emily & Olivia with Ivy Vacation Rentals went above and beyond to make my experience excellent. When I booked this trip for me and my Lab, I wanted to relax, chill and be able to walk to Slyamore Creek from the Cabin and enjoy all the splendor that it offers. Only 100 yards to the Creek and from there trek up or down stream and find a beautiful spot to set up a chair and soak up the sun and nature.
After enjoying day out on the Creek with my dog, We would trek back to the Cabin and relax even more on the peaceful front porch as wildlife passed through the yard towards the Creek.
What can I say about the Cabin itself, the word Awesome! Comes to mind and I would recommend this Cabin to any of my family and friends. Having just been renovated it felt brand new. It was a great place to clean up, eat and when you need a dose of technology they had wireless internet and Roku tv to watch any streaming app you want.
Did I mention eat, Ivy Vacations offeres consierge services for food and Virginia and Emily brought up delicious casseroles and many other snacks and drinks that I enjoyed the entire time I was there and had a little bit to take home with me.
They say that the first time you travel to Mountan View it's just a visit, and the second time is when you move there. The Sylamore Creek Retreat, and all the great people with Ivy Vacations rentals will have you wanting to pack it all up and move to the mountains. Thanks once again to all that made my trip great.
-BM

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing