All reviews no elevator staying at this hotel restaurants and shopping spent nights quick check exercise room walking distance yogurt complimentary breakfast biscuits cold cereal would stay here again the room was nice fishing trip the past years white river gal
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed her for 4 days and never had an issue. This property is only 2 levels so had no elevator only stairs but the rooms and entire property are nice and clean with friendly staff. I have no problem staying here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ricky J, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for your business and thank you for writing a review of your stay!
I hope you enjoyed your visit to Mountain Home and will return in the near future. I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Ricky

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with my family for one night while on our way elsewhere. The hotel is on the older side, but it doesn't look rundown, just...old. It was otherwise clean and safe, decent water pressure in the shower. I wouldn't want to necessarily stay here for more than a couple of days, it got the job done for one night.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Ricky J, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay! You mentioned that we are on the "old side". I just want to let you know that we should begin our renovation right after the first of the year. The upcoming holidays are throwing us off a bit, so we should get things started after the holidays are behind us. This will be a complete renovation of the property. We are excited and we know that our guests are going to love the new look! I hope that you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Ricky Johnson, Owner
Comfort Inn Mountain Home, Arkansas

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Room was decent for the price and breakfast good. People are very friendly with good service. We stayed for 3 weeks and they treated us well. Located close to many places to eat. We stayed in a few different places and this place is better than the Hampton Inn.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I visited this hotel for 13 days in August of 2017. Ricky and Karen are the ultimate in accommodating their guest. I can rate my experience here as top notch. If you are visiting this area I highly recommend you book your stay with this hotel.
Pete McGoey

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Ricky J, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hi Mr. McGoey,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We always strive to make each guests stay a pleasant one. We want all our guests to feel welcome and at home. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while you were here for the Babe Ruth World Series. We really enjoyed having you, the parents, coaches and teams staying with us. Everyone in each of the communities represented by these young men should be proud of them. They represented their homes very well. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ricky and Karyn Johnson
Owners, Comfort Inn Mountain Home Arkansas

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while looking for a house to buy- We had multiple household things in the back of my husband's pick/up. One of the items was a black mountain bike that was chained to the truck. The next day we discovered the chain to be cut and the bike stolen!
When the hotel clerk was approached for help regarding the camera surveillance her response was on the defensive. She stated that she did not know about the cameras and they were not responsible!
Anyway, needless to say that we were very disappointed with their complete lack of compassion and attitude.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank azgal1010
Ricky J, Owner at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

I'm very sorry that you had this happen to you. It wouldn't matter if it was while you were staying at my hotel property or anywhere else. I hate a thief, regardless of who or what they effect. I spoke with my Front Desk Manager after reading your review, as I had not heard anything about this happening.
It seems that this occurred back in May while I was out of town. After speaking with my Staff, I was told that they had asked you if you wished to make a police report regarding the bike. I'm not sure if that was done or not. At the time of this incident, we did not have cameras outside. We are not responsible of items left in vehicles. We do care about our guests and want them to have a wonderful time while staying with us. I'm sorry that this incident happened to you. I hope that a police report was filed and that hopefully your bike will be found and returned to you.
Ricky Johnson