“A bit dated....”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
United States
“A bit dated....”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I stayed here about 10 years ago.....at the time it was a really good place to stay. It now seems dated and the room was not really clean. There was trash still in the trash can and the bathroom counter was sticky with "something"? We even kept our shoes on while in the room due to the carpet being matted and feeling dirty. The breakfast was the same continental type that you usually see, and the front desk service was good, It was a bit pricey too.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 29 July 2012
Thank you for chosing our property on your visit to Mountain Home! I'm very sorry that you found us to be less than wonderful during your stay with us. It's true that things are getting "a bit dated" around here. However, I can assure you that everything is clean. We shampoo carpets daily. We can only do a few a day, so it takes a while to get to all of the rooms.
However, I have good news! We have already began getting things together for our renovation this Fall. We've been meeting with our contractor and designer and are getting things in order. It's going to be WONDERFUL! I believe that all of our guests are going to love it! I know that we are all very excited. I just ask that everyone please bare with us as we go into this renovation project.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Leesburg, FL
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Off the main highway, easy access, pool, friendly & helpful breakfast and teller staff. I've stayed there every year I've been to visit relatives in the area, and I've always found it clean. No frig or microwave, which I'd expect for mid $80 range.

Room Tip: I asked for a ground floor room since I don't climb stairs well.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 28 August 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Mountain Home! I hope you had a wonderful visit and will return soon! You mentioned asking for a room downstairs. I would like to info you that we will be getting an elevator installed in the next few months. We should also be starting our renovation at that time. There are exciting times ahead for our hotel! Ricky
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 11 June 2012

For my business I travel to this area often. I always stay with the great folks at Comfort Inn, Mtn. Home. I suppose it is the pleasant atmosphere that the owners and the staff make sure everyone who enters this house feel. I know I do, and have talked with others I work with who stay here, say this as well.
I'm not one who whats to be catered to, just be genuine, which they are.

Room Tip: All rooms seem good. Just if you prefer ground floor or the second level.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
Thank you so much for your business! We do our best to make every guest feel like this is a home away from home. Everyone that travels knows that it's tough being away from home and family. We want people to feel at home when they stay with us. We enjoy seeing everyone and hope our guests enjoy their time with us. Thanks again! Ricky
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I have stayed at this hotel since it opened. I am normally there one or two nights a week on business. Although other newer options have appeared in town, I have never even tried them because they treat me so well at the Comfort Inn. Free wired & wireless internet, flat-screen tv's with HBO, coffeemaker & fridge in the room as well as a fantastic free breakfast-----what more do you need? Richard & Kathy, the owners, take care of this place like it was their house & are always around. All of the staff goes out of its way to help. Meeting rooms are also nice. The guest rooms are always perfectly clean, and anytime I let them know about any minor issue, it is taken care of immediately. Nothing better in North Central Arkansas!

Room Tip: They always give me a "down & out" downstairs with outside entrance. I love it.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 11 June 2012
Hi John, thank you so much for those kind words. We love seeing our loyal customers! As much as we like our new guests, it's the regular customers like yourself that keep us going.
Thank you for your business! Look foward to seeing you soon! Ricky
Keithville, Louisiana
Reviewed 29 May 2012

nice place,nice people, stay a dozen time in two years , good location ,easy town to learn how to get around

Room Tip: get a room on south side has out side access
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 30 May 2012
Thank you for staying with us Brittnie! I hope you enjoyed your time in Mountain Home. I hope you had a safe trip home and will return to Mountain Home very soon. Have a wonderful day! Ricky
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mountain Home
12.6 km away
Brass Door Motel
Brass Door Motel
#1 of 1 in Gassville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK