I stayed here about 10 years ago.....at the time it was a really good place to stay. It now seems dated and the room was not really clean. There was trash still in the trash can and the bathroom counter was sticky with "something"? We even kept our shoes on while in the room due to the carpet being matted and feeling dirty. The breakfast was the same continental type that you usually see, and the front desk service was good, It was a bit pricey too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to 2 beautiful clear water lakes, Bull Shoals Lake and Lake Norfork, and 3 world renowned rivers, the White River, the North Fork River and the Buffalo River. We offer our guests clean comfortable rooms and a family friendly atmosphere. We offer a wonderful buffet style breakfast each morning. While staying with us, stay fit using our exercise equipment and outdoor swimming pool. Cooper Park is located next to the hotel as well as Sun Valley Theater. We have several really nice restaurants within walking distance, as well as shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mountain Home
- Mountain Home Comfort Inn