See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Thanks Mr.Steve and Ms Debbie for providing such a great place to vacation!!!
We have been going to Blackburns since 2002,we're on our 2nd generation of kids.
This year we had 7 kids with us from 11- 20. I don't know where else you could take kids in that age group and everyone be satisfied for 7 days.
There is swimming pool,game room,basketball and this year Mr Steve had purchased a fantastic volleyball net and ball for our resort volleyball tournament which we invite everyone to play. Always a great time.
Never no complaints about our cabin or anything about our stay.
Look forward to vacation ever year and the kids seem to always make new friends and get to be with friends from the past years.
So thankful to be able to call this our home away from home

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Pat G
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

The lady in charge of the resort looks for anything to charge you extra Not only that but she is completely against young people claiming they will destroy the cabin. She doesn't know how to run a business without trying to cheat you out of your money

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Olivia B
diverdave19, Owner at Blackburns Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

This person is with the group that has written reviews all over the internet. They were tent campers that thought they could rent a one bedroom cabin and flood it with people from the campground. We do not allow that. It was very hot out and there were storms and camping was not very good. One morning there were 10 people coming out of the cabin with 6 cars in front. They refused to pay and said they did not stay there all night. One of the teenager's mother rented the cabin and left the teenagers there by themselves. They are right, they will not be back. They are better off in a tent.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I really enjoyed visiting Blackburns Resort. I am not sure what all the cabins are like, but ours was very quaint. They are rustic in nature, yet have what you need for a stay including internet and Suddenlink cable TV. My cabin was small, but it was adequate for me, my wife and three little dogs. It seemed like most of the visitors there were repeat patrons - good news there. I asked one fellow next door staying in what appeared to be a nicely maintained older mobile home if his place was a blast from the 60s. He said, "I don't know. I wasn't alive then but I have been coming here for ten years." There is a pool that looks well maintained and a central area with playground equipment, sand box, shuffleboard, pavilion and more stuff for kids that will keep them entertained. They have a variety of cabins all painted in a mint green theme to unify their very different sizes. The cabins come with the basics and have a stove, fridge, air conditioner, heater, beds, table, chairs and furniture. I can't say what the other cabins were like, but it was comfortable enough - just not new and shiny. It was like stepping back in time in a way and it was peaceful. There is a recreation room with a pool table and computers (and a couple of friendly cats).The office can supply you with necessities and if you forget something more, Mountain Home is not far away. They have a dock where you, for a fee, can moor your boat. Ours held a 18' party barge, but I had to let the shade down to fit. The dock has a fish cleaning area. The road to the dock is a little rough, but not a concern for someone with a truck. Their ramp was gravel, but solid enough and deep enough for launching. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Considering its price and proximity to Lake Norfork, it is a good value and they allow pets!

Room Tip: Ask them what is available and tell your needs. They have a variety of cabins.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for the 2nd year, in cabin 12 & once again loved it! The cabin was clean, everything worked great! Debbie took me up to the laundry cabin on her utv & told me that we could have some veggies growing in her garden! Now that's hospitality! Our boys love the game room open 24 hours a day & the swimming pool open 24 hours also. Does it get any better to go on vacation & everything be available to you 24 hours a day?!? Seriously so much fun swimming at night. Loved the lake. It was about 20 feet higher than when we were there in 2014, but it was still nice. There was stuff floating, but not just awful. I know when we come back to Lake Norfork, Blackburns #12 will be our top cabin choice! Thanks for another great vacation!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie B
diverdave19, Manager at Blackburns Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

We are always happy to see you guys. We will try to make continuous improvements for when you come back. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

This was our 3rd or 4th
time to stay here and I am never disappointed. Both Debbie and Steve are very nice and so helpful. We love this place and the prices are so great. Thanks for making our vacation so relax full. We will be back. If you are looking for a place that is family worthy this is the place. They have a pool and lots of things for the kids to do. My husband caught a 4 pound catfish from their dock. Everything is so clean and the beds are so comfortable. I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family