See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2013

My two brothers and a friend have been staying at Blackburns the first week of May for seven years. The cabins are very clean and in good condition. The owner Steve and his employees are very friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to make your stay enjoyable. You like to catch fish Steve will give you advice on what is hitting and the hot spots on the lake. It is great that he he has is own boat dock on the lake with two fish cleaning stations. The swimming pool is fabulous and a great place too cool off and relax!

Don M. Martin, Jr.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Don M
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We have been visiting Blackburns twice a year for more than 15 years now. Just returned from another great week. You can't find a better value on Norfork, nor a better place to stay. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. If you can't find the fish you haven't asked Steve, the owner, where and how to fish.
Blackburns is my favorite place to stay on my favorite lake. Its clean, comfortable, and a great atmosphere.
Hope you enjoy your visit as much as we always do.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank John K
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Great value friendly atmosphere. Steve and the team do everything to make your trip enjoyable. Best value I can imagine for a week away from the office. Fishing is great and the lake is excellent. We have been coming back for 15 years.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have stayed at Blackburns Resort twice now and cant wait to go back.
Both times I was very impressed by the warm welcome and the the family-like
way I was made to feel. The cabins were clean and comfortable.
Debbie and Steve were both very helpfull.
I almost forgot to mention the beautiful lake and the great fishing!
Like I said; cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I've been to Blackburn's Resort on many occasions and I can wholeheartedly say that each trip there seemed to be better than the last and the first one was wonderful. Plan your family's vacation there and I promise you, you will be glad you did. I have wonderful memories of each trip there and you will too. I can't say enough good things about visiting Blackburn's Resort in Mountain Home, Arkansas

Room Tip: Consult with the staff there. They will help you in every way possible to choose the accomodations you will want and need. They are so helpful and considerate. Couldn't ask for better.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family