“Small rooms and terrible service”

Hampton Inn Mountain Home
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The rooms at this hotel are not your standard Hampton Inn size they are much smaller. No King beds are available. We had to move twice before we got an acceptable room. I wouldn't stay here again. When I mentioned their 100% satisfaction guarantee I was told to speak to the manager in the morning - when I did that she said, you should have mentioned it last night as there is nothing we can do now. A letter to the corporate office did get me a free night from Hampton Inns, but this particular hotel is not up to their standards. I usually love Hampton Inn as you know what you are going to get but this hotel wasn't what I expected.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank mountainhomegirl

Reviewed 15 December 2011

Now that I know there are options in Mountain Home, I'll look before I'd stay here again. Front desk staff was either great or not great. Bring ear plugs, the walls are paper thin. The "hot" breakfast needs work. Yucky eggs and something called a bagel topper that looked challenging. Bed was fine. Place was clean. I'd give it a straight average. Nothing remarkable.

Room Tip: Take 3rd floor. This is one of those places where you can hear through the walls so I suspect you...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank LinGal2001
Reviewed 31 October 2011

One night stay here in October and was very pleased with this hotel. I found it to be clean, quiet and comfortable with an amzing staff.
Beds, as with most Hamptons, was very comfortable and the room was quiet, yet a bit small.

Breakfast was a treat, with many items to choose from.

Overall, I was very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I was greated by this staff, but not very Warmly. The decor is ok, a little outdated. I had a some red spots/stains (yuck) on my sheets, so I went down and told the lady at the front desk, and she went to the cart closet, and handed me a set of sheets. Yes, that is what I want to do on my anniversary, change sheets on a hotel bed. Upon check in, I informed them I would be paying cash, but on my check out sheet ,they put under the door, the payment listed was my card. So I had to once again go downstairs, and fix the problem.
Breakfast was ok, wrapped muffins, bread, etc... nothing special. The "to-go" bags are always a great option when you are in a hurry. I have to say they are the only Non-Smoking/Pet Free Hotel in the area. That said, they could do MUCH better.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank taterbug14
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Our stay was a 3 night stay. Came to town to visit family. Our room was very clean, front desk ladies were super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot, fresh, and very good. Indoor pool was very much heated, and very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will be back...... 8-) Thank you again Deloras and Sandy!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
The River Rock Hotel
#2 of 16 in Mountain Home
13.1 km away
Norfork Lake Ozark Mountain Lodge

Been to Hampton Inn Mountain Home? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK