“Ok hotel”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
usa
“Ok hotel”
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I was greated by this staff, but not very Warmly. The decor is ok, a little outdated. I had a some red spots/stains (yuck) on my sheets, so I went down and told the lady at the front desk, and she went to the cart closet, and handed me a set of sheets. Yes, that is what I want to do on my anniversary, change sheets on a hotel bed. Upon check in, I informed them I would be paying cash, but on my check out sheet ,they put under the door, the payment listed was my card. So I had to once again go downstairs, and fix the problem.
Breakfast was ok, wrapped muffins, bread, etc... nothing special. The "to-go" bags are always a great option when you are in a hurry. I have to say they are the only Non-Smoking/Pet Free Hotel in the area. That said, they could do MUCH better.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank taterbug14
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Our stay was a 3 night stay. Came to town to visit family. Our room was very clean, front desk ladies were super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot, fresh, and very good. Indoor pool was very much heated, and very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will be back...... 8-) Thank you again Deloras and Sandy!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank punkin4
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 30 August 2010

Visited this hotel at the end of August for a weekend with extended family. We booked 2 rooms. Both rooms were clean for the most part (we found 3 pieces of dried cereal beside the TV stand in one of the rooms). The bathrooms were nice and clean. Beds were a little too soft and bouncy for anyone to get a solid nights sleep (unless you are sleeping alone). Breakfast area was well stocked and clean. Nicely decorated eating area with large TV to watch the morning news while you eat. Staff were friendly anytime they were filling your request or greeting you.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank road_warriors08
Arkansas
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Our room was very nice and clean. Stay included a free breakfast with freshly made waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, fruit, yogurt and more! The only downside was that our double room was a bit small and didn't have a closet area to hang clothes.

Would stay again!

• Stayed July 2010
Illinois
Reviewed 18 March 2010

I had occasion to stay at Hampton Inn, Mountain Home, AR, because my father
was hospitalized at Baxter Regional Medical Center. My stay encompassed five nights in late February, 2010, and again three nights a week later. The hotel is 5 - 10 minutes from the hospital.

The accommodations were top notch! I have not one complaint. The room was immaculate! I had a king nonsmoking room on both the first and third floors during my two stays. Housekeeping great. FREE INTERNET. Bedding extremely comfortable. I did not use the pool, but it looked fine. There is a small exercise room. There is a computer/printer off the lobby for your needs if you don't have a laptop with you.

Continental Breakfast: The lobby area/dining area of this smaller Hampton is beautiful. There is a large flat screen mounted on the wall. Very, very clean. The continental breakfast was very good. There was always waffles, fresh fruit, muffins, cereals, toast, bagles, juices every day. In addition, daily there is a differnt choice of scrammbled eggs, bacon, biscuits gravy, etc. If there is something not out that you need, the staff will get it for you. I know, because I asked. They also have the little bags made up by 6 a.m. for breakfast on the go.
Breakfast is from 6 - 10 a.m. There, of course, is many tea choices and coffee choices.
There are also restaurants/fast food very, very close. Only five-minute drive or less from this Hampton.

Staff: I cannot say enough about the staff I encountered at this hotel. I checked in very late, around midnight, because I arrived there under emergency circumstances. On the first trip I had my teenage daughter in tow. The door, of course, was locked at that time, but there was a staff member there watching the door who let me in as I walked up the entrway. I had no reservations as I drove directly to the hospital and then went to find a room. They were extremely accommodating to find me a great rate. During the whole stay (both stays) staff would ask about my dad. They are attentive, home-town friendly and professional all at the same time. I know I'm getting winded here, but I feel compelled to add that one night I arrived back to the Hampton quite late. I hadn't eaten, and I mentioned that to the staff. I was going to run back out to McDonald's, but they offered me some of their appetizers they had gotten from a local steakhouse. They shared their meal with a weary, sad guest, and I can't remember anywhere I've ever stayed in all my travels where that's happened. The Hampton has some great employees here. I hope they recognize them!

So stay here with confidence.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
16.6 km away
Twin Lakes Inn and Resort
Twin Lakes Inn and Resort
#4 of 5 in Lakeview

Been to Hampton Inn Mountain Home? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK