See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Where should I start? The room was a hot mess, literally. The AC was not working properly. The smell in the room was indescribable. Luckily I had a wax warmer with me to help. The bathroom was extremely small and absolutely filthy. The list goes on and on. In my opinion the place should not be open for business. The only reason I didn't keep driving was that it was late and my family was exhausted.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JCMommy
Reviewed 27 July 2015

it was horrible they had roaches and they owners we very creepy and they were always lurking around u being weird and they smelled horrible even the rooms smelled bad and the ac didn't even work im never going back to that motel i couldnt stay there i got a refund and found another place to stay

Room Tip: not a good view at all it was just in a ditch
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Lisa V
Reviewed 19 July 2011

This motel is the epitome of nasty. A lot of sketchy people live in this motel because it's so cheap, and it is notorious for drug busts. At one time, someone had a chicken living in one of the rooms with them, no joke.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
14  Thank Helpful99
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Website states $22 per night single room. When I arrived, the office had a sign stating "Go To Room 20". Room 20 had a sign etched in crayon stating "Go To Room 18". Went to Room 18 and obviously interupted some "personal" event between night manager and boyfriend. When they opened the door, the smell about knocked me down ! I reluctantly asked about a room and was told $55 per night !!! When I mentioned the website, she said "I don't know nuttin bout that cause it's $55 from me". It was late and I asked if I could see a room anyway but the manager said all the rooms looked like hers. I don't live higher class but I would not house my dogs in the room she showed me (hers). There were cars in various states of repair and junk/ equipment scattered around the parking areas and was CREEPY, VERY CREEPY to say the least.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
18  Thank Faltitude
Reviewed 13 July 2010

It smelled horrible, there were bugs in the mattress, and the innkeepers were very creepy.
Unfortunately i got scammed by these people, but you don't have to!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple