1,543 results
All reviews garden pool big papi sexy chocolate coca cola light punta cana unlimited vacation club capers restaurant entertainment team swim up bar fire show antonio bandera swim up room bluewater grill time share sister resort moments bar carnival buffet
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Beautiful resort, unlimited dinner restaurants which are shared with Now Laramar (which is a 60 second shuttle ride away). Never had to make a reservation and never had to wait to be seated.
Awesome food quality, the breakfast buffet was really good, it had lots of fresh fruit and everything you can ask for for a breakfast, the omelet station was the best!

The resort was very quiet and very relaxing, I would highly recommend it, and i would definitely go again.

My only Con's were:

1. They pretty much force you to sit through a stupid time share meeting where they push you to buy a timeshare at their family of resorts. This is the same crap that every resort does, but i just find it annoying that they hound you to do something you have no intention of doing in the first place (even after you repeatedly tell them).

2. The swim up pool bar had an upstairs bar connected to the pool bar, there was often only 1 bartender and getting a drink in the pool was quite difficult and time consuming as they had to walk to the upstairs bar to make your drink. PRO TIP: Bring a large Contingo container with you so you don't have to fill up as often (the ones that stay cold for 12 hours are great in the tropical sun)

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank tquiring
eConcierge S, General Manager at Now Garden Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear tquiring,

We are more than happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at our Now Garden Punta Cana. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

We work hard to provide every guest an amazing and special stay, and we are glad to know you felt that way. We appreciate your comments and be assured we will take it into account in order to provide you a completely pleasant stay in the future.

Thank you for recommending our hotel. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again on your next vacation!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My new husband and I stayed at NOW Garden from 6-4- 6-11-18. We fully enjoyed our trip. The rooms are a little small and don't have a ton of storage. We really liked that GARDEN is much more quiet and we were able to relax for a few days. Our poolside bartender Merfin was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure we were well hydrated! : ) . The food at the poolside BBQ was horrible. The hamburgers were way undercooked. But the lunch buffets were well worth it down at Larimar. The restaurants were amazing and we couldn't have asked for better service! The lounge bartender Juan was GREAT! we enjoyed sitting with him before our evening dinners. We loved the entertainment group, including Mr. Superman! Larimar puts on evening shows everynight and we were treated amazing by our server Joanna every night! All of the servers were great-! We will definitely be back! Our honeymoon was perfect!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank katiewybenga

Dear katiewybenga,

Thank you for choosing Now Garden Punta Cana for such special occasion. We appreciate that you took the time to write us about the fantastic experience that you and your husband had among us.

We are more than happy to hear that you really enjoyed of our pool, drinks, accommodations and other services.

We can not wait to see you again to provide you a completely satisfactory stay!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived at Now Garden I asked to have my daughter who has special needs room be next to mine they said Destination Weddings never informed them ahead of time . They had her in the other building after saying that’s to far they put her 10 doors down from us they had nothing together that day the next day they moved both of us so we could be next to each other. We went down to see about upgrading to the other hotel Now Larimar where my son was at a extra cost but we stayed where we were because we thought it was a good room until we came back to our room at 1:00 am the air conditioner made noise all night the toilet took 4 flushes before all contents went down and a huge cockroach was on my floor I took pics and picked it up took it downstairs oh yeah the bed on the right side is messed up.. At 9:00 am they said they tried calling me several times but they couldn’t hear me so I went downstairs and they said we can’t move you again there is no rooms available at Now Gardens or Larimar they are fully over booked and the other excuse was if we move you and the next room have the same problem what are we to do we can’t move you everyday wow so to me that means you have a problem with cockroaches . Then he says what do you want me to do like both days were my fault my special needs daughter wasn’t comfortable being far from me and the next day a cockroach what I wanted him to do was change my room not say they are going to exterminate it which they never did , not say both hotels are all of a sudden fully booked. When I was paying for the upgrade they had rooms now they don’t . I was crying they ruined what started out as a perfect vacay and please save your response Now Garden because you had a chance to make this right and you didn’t your attitude changed from being very nice to me to being very rude for something that wasn’t my fault. My phone never worked I had to use my daughters , air condition made noise , the exterminator came 29 hrs after complaint and because my husband was sleep they said they would be back in a hour and they never came back . They put a card in my room said we was to receive a bottle of champagne I went downstairs because I couldn’t understand what the lady on my daughters phone because mine never worked . Neither one of us received our champagne oh yeah no iron in my room either .
Pros : after all the complaints and no results they put rose petals on my bed at night .The only good food at Nows Garden was at the pool area the grilled chicken was so good the other restaurants wasn’t good at all . You get to go to the sister hotel Nows Larimar the food at the restaurants was good the entertainment there was good and they have a very nice nightclub . Just beware of the outside vendors selling tours they are rude and over priced I was surprised the hotel let them come on there property.

Stayed: April 2018
6  Thank NuJerzee610
eConcierge S, General Manager at Now Garden Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear NuJerzee610,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your feedback. We regret to know that your experience has not been satisfactory, since we work hard to provide our guest the best experience.

We appreciate every detail in your comment, be assured we will take it into account in order to provide you a better experience in the future, as a new opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Second time visiting a now resort. By far the best service. Entertament group was great. Bathroom needs some updates. Blow dryer did not work. Supermam, red bull and black panda were great. Food was great, pools were amazing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank juanmvillegas13

Dear juanmvillegas13,

Thank you for choosing Now Garden Punta Cana during your anniversay vacation. We very appreciate that you took the time to share with us a positive review about the excellent experience you had it.

It is great to know that you enjoyed the attentions of our staff and all our services. Thank you for highlight our collaborator Superman, we will congratulate him for his excellent job and for made more special your stay.

Hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We found out about this place from a friend. They stayed at the Now Larimar and when looking to book, I noticed there was a Now Garden. The price difference was enough for me to book the Now Garden. The main differences I see are the Now Garden is a short walk/golf cart ride to the Now Larimar which is beach front. Most of the evening activities happen at the Now Larimar as well. Although we are staying at the Now Garden, we have full access to the Now Larimar, except for preferred areas. We booked a walkout room (which literally takes you right to the pool). The rooms are a little older and the bed is comfortable, but could be updated. The area includes 3 resorts (Now Larimar, Now Garden, and Secrets). It’s a beautiful area, the food has been okay, the entertainment is great, the drinks are good, and overall enough space for everyone. Now Garden is a little quieter and smaller, so great for relaxing. It appears they have adjoining rooms if you’re looking for that option. Overall a nice place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tracie1119

Dear Tracie1119,

We are happy to know about your amazing experience in our Now Garden Punta Cana. Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to leave us your comment.

As a team, we work very hard to make our guest’s stay unique and memorable, and we are delighted to know that our staff made you felt in that way.

Hope to have you again soon to provide you a completely satisfactory experience!