Karibo Punta Cana(Bavaro)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 200
US$ 110
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

10,644 results
All reviewssports barimperial clubtravel clubromance suitethe punta cana sectionmare nostruma la carte restaurantsdominican republicspanish restaurantjunior suitesapple repmake reservationsmaster suitelanguage barriersaona islandbottle of rumbeautiful beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the grand palladium Bavaro hotel between the 4th June 2018-18th June 2018. We went as a four (2 couples) between the ages of 19-22. Beautiful hotel, beach and the views. We arrived with an expectation in mind as we paid 1600+ per person to go and expected the rooms to be really nice but we were very disappointed when we got there. The room and bathroom was unclean, the bath didn’t work and handles were falling off. We went to our TUI rep, Gustavo, and he couldn’t do enough for us. The next day he had upgraded us to a beautiful room which was clean and to the standard that we expected, for no extra cost. On another occasion we booked an excursion with a worker from the Travel Club, however it turned out to be illegitimate and seemed to be a bit of a scam. Again, Gustavo helped us out and made sure that we were doing the excursion with TUI, so he had our safety in mind and he really made us have an amazing holiday. There is a lot of choice to eat in the buffets, however, the food can get repetitive so I would definitely try out the Alacarte restaurants. Personally, the Argentinian, the steakhouse and the sports bar where the nicest. The staff are very helpful and kind, and will always greet you as you walk past them. There are numerous excursions which can be taken whilst you stay at the grand palladium and I would definitely atleast do one because the islands and beaches are beautiful. The only downfall to the holiday was the lack of entertainment on a night. However, during the day near the pools there is an entertainment team which was something which we wanted as we are a young group.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Gelson Z, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Eve S,

First of all, I want to thank you for sharing your impressions of our Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa with thousands of travelers through TripAdvisor. We are very happy to know that your stay with us has been very positive despite expressing your disagreement with some points not so positive like the entertainment, you can be sure that your feedback will not be in vain since your words are a reference for us to be able to improve, thank you for your honest opinion.

We will be waiting for your soon return home to your home in Punta Cana.

Attentive greetings,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort in Punta Cana is a beautiful resort but the service is not good. Our family of 14 people reserved 2 suites and one deluxe room. My sister called two days before we were due to arrive to confirm everything. Unfortunately our plane from Miami had mechanical difficulty (AA) so instead of arriving at 8:30pm we arrived the next day at 1:30am. We got to the resort at 3pm. My nephew and brother-in-law had checked in earlier in the day to one suite as did my godson to another suite. When we arrived they couldn't seem to find our rooms although there were already people in them and one room seemed not to be available. They sent my sister and I to another part of the resort telling us that we were suppose to be staying in a room there instead of with the rest of the family at the Punta Cana part of the resort. We had to argue about the rooms with each of the reception people until they finally put us in a room at Punta Cana in a building 5 buildings away from the rest of the family. They did not have the all inclusive bands for everyone thus one of my nephew's and I were not able to even get a cup of coffee the next day!!!! My sister and I didn't get into our room until 5am which was unacceptable. We were told that if we went to the from desk before 11am someone would have bands for us. When I went there at 9:30am (breakfast ends at 10am) I was told that I would have to wait until after 11:30am for a band since the manager took them off property with him. I was livid since I had no sleep and needed a cup of coffee badly!!!! They finally got one for me but it took until after 11:30am before all of us could eat or get towels for the beach. Also they never got us into a room in the same building with our family and we were only suppose to be at the resort from Saturday evening leaving Tuesday at noon!!!! The rooms were nice enough but the safe and fridge did not work and although we notified them 3 times it was never fixed! They did try to make it up, since my sister spent most of her time trying to get everything fixed, with lobster and steak dinners at their French restaurant but some of us don't eat lobster! For the time and money spent to get there I was disappointed and would not stay there again nor would I recommend it!

Room Tip: I don't know.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Eleanor W
YulissaMP, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Eleanor W,

It is a pleasure to know that you liked the comfort and appearance of our rooms.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experience during your stay with us.

We are very sorry to have given you a room in non-optimal conditions and you need to report incidents about it, we hope we have resolved them in a timely manner.

We regret that you have not received your all-inclusive bands in a timely manner, we will investigate with our Reception Department to see what happened exactly in your case and take appropriate measures so that it does not happen again.

We regret that very much not been able to assign the whole family in the same buildings, we do everything possible to respect and please our client’s preference regarding the assignments, but the requests are always subject to the availability of the hotel upon arrival.

Our main goal is to convert customers into fans, once again, we regret not being able to be fulfill your expectations regarding service, for us will be a pleasure to have you back and reverse your impressions about our property.

Best regards,

Yulissa Mari Puello
Accommodation Manager Assistant Grand Palladium Bavaro

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived at the resort June 14, 2018 to celebrate by birthday on June 17th. I was very impressed by the beauty of the resort, but was disappointed when the guy at the front desk nonchalantly told us that our room was not ready. An hour later when we returned, things started to look better as we were greeted at the front desk by a different employee named Rovin, who immediately expressed a genuine concern that our room was not ready. Rovin apologized for the inconvenience and immediately started trying to find a solution to the problem. Within 10-15 minutes we were being escorted to our room, which was located in close proximity to the beach. In addition to diligently fixing a problem that could have potentially been the start of a bad vacation, Rovin had a positive, upbeat attitude and was very professional during every encounter. He expressed a genuine love and passion for his job and stated that he felt it was his duty to ensure that every guest he interacts with at the Resort enjoys their stay. During every encounter, Rovin would greet us by asking if there was anything we needed. On one occasion, one of our room key cards stopped working. We mentioned this to Rovin and within minutes he retrieved the inoperable card and replaced it with a working one. Again he apologized for the inconvenience. During our 4 day stay at this resort, we met some pleasant staff, but I would be remiss if I did not mention Rovin specifically, as he went above and beyond to ensure that we had an amazing vacation, which I really did. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for making us feel at home in Paradise, Rovin!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank ShellyEsq
Gelson Z, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ShellyEsq,

Receive warm greetings from Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa.

Our main goal is to make an unforgettable experience the vacation of our visitors and we are glad to know that you really enjoyed your stay while with us.

We work hard to meet our guest’s wills. I’ll make sure that our staff gets the recognition they deserve. Your amazing comment has been sent to our management!

We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to our Grand Palladium Bavaro Hotel and assure you that you will enjoy even superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is well maintained, plenty of bars and restaurants.
Had an amazing room with swim up pool, with a stunning sea view, definitely worth the extra cost.
A la carte restaurants are nice but the quality of the food is not really good. Thai tastes like Chinese, Japanese teppanyaki is nice to sit but tastes not like Japanese. I understand that it is all inclusive and that they are budget controlled.
Plenty of bars at the beach, with all kind of drinks, quality of drinks is very good. Pools are big, clean and comfortable. Hotel is well maintaine, people are friendly and professional. Buffet restaurants are big, with a good choice sometimes a bit to crowded
Would definitely go back, but would advise the hotel to give the a la carte a small upgrade.

Room Tip: Swim up room
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Didi091,

Thank you very much for sharing a great review of our Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa, it pleased us greatly that it has been a memorable one. We are so glad that you have felt accommodated by the excellent performance done by our team. We highly appreciate your specific suggestion.

We hope to have the opportunity to offer you our services again in the future.

Receive warm greetings from Paradise!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Outstanding resort, all you can ask for. Rooms are exceptional, very clean!!! All employees were professional and prompt to everyone commands. Spa treatments was awesome, relaxing and fulfilling. Excursion were great as well, my wife overcame her fears of the water by the great patience of the staff as she snorkel with various tropical fish. Will return in the future with the complete family to enjoy this great vacation again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sachenca N, Public Relations Manager at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Michael J,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your preference in selecting our Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa for your vacation, as well as for letting us know about your recent experience.

We put our greatest interest and value in our guests' opinions. Focus our efforts and dedication to continuously improve the quality of our services and facilities. It is truly a pleasure for us to confirm that you enjoyed your stay with us and we have surpassed all your expectations.

We always appreciate the compliments to our staff, as it is due to their politeness and dedication that we are able to accomplish our goal, which is the total satisfaction of all our guests.

Thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you soon in this beautiful destination of Punta Cana.

Regards,