For my Honey Moon trip to Punta Cana, I chosed an All Inclusive offer at Barcelo Bavaro Palace and was extremely satisfied for following reasons:
- Amazing and very long beach with plenty of space, white sand and crystal clear water.
- A lot of included activities at the beach like diverse Kayaks (free) and Pedal Boats (free) as well as wind surfing offers for really good prices.
- Extrem friendly service. I don't know how these ladies and gentlemen are trained, but with a look into your eyes they already understand what you need and are ready to help as soon as you approach them. I was amazed by these people. Thank you to the whole team (cooks, reception (Nolan), cleaning ladies, guest service, waiters...)!
- The food. A Wow effect (5 out of 5 stars)is guaranteed at every dinner location from the diverse 'a la Card' restaurants (all included). My favorites: Kyoto(Japanese), Santa Fe(Steak House), La Fuente(Spanish) and Mexican. The Buffets deserve a 4/5.
- Amazing entertainment. The daily show starting at 10pm in a huge theater was one of the highlights during my stay. On top, there is a Casino and diverse sport activities like Golf, MiniGolf, Bowling, Tennis, Table-Tennis...
I will for sure come back.
Thank you to the whole Barcelo Team!More
- 011 44 808 169 7553
- Free Wifi
- Free parking