18,284 results
All reviews club premium la fuente santa fe steakhouse coral seafood family deluxe sports bar spanish restaurant dinner reservations jacuzzi on the balcony language barrier beautiful resort seafood restaurant family vacation ocean front make reservations a la carte restaurants adult pool
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great time at this resort. There is lots of activities since the resort is huge. Recommend the Junior Suite rooms there are awesome. Second stay both times great experience for my fiancé and I. Great night shows at the theatre. Loved the 6.5 ft pool are where you could actually swim. Best drinks is Banana mama and Dirty Monkey. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Javier C, General Manager at Barcelo Bavaro Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions about your stay in our hotel. The most important for us in Barceló Bávaro Palace is that our guests enjoy their holidays and to improve our service for them every day.

In Barceló Hotels & Resorts we have a commitment to provide quality service beyond our guest’s expectations, and it is a real pleasure for us to learn that we have achieved our goal with you once again.

We hope that when returning to the Dominican Republic, you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again at our resort.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We went to our first all-inclusive vacation with a group of friends and their teenage kids. We had a great time, we will go back again no doubt. The staff in charge of entertainment was in part what made the week so memorable. Lots to do for all ages and you will never be bored. Food was good, desserts ok but Nancy at the Italian Restaurant-hands down took care of us like no other. She I think was the little birdie who made it known to the whole resort that it was my husbands birthday! Each restaurant was unique and the drinks were cold and plentiful! Thanks you for the fabulous get away!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
6  Thank Robyn C

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking part of your valued time to comment us your impressions in regards to your experience with us.
Our main goal is the total satisfaction of our guests, so we are pleased of knowing we met your expectations; it is truly a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed your stay at our resort and that you appreciated the hard work and commitment of our staff; we are aware that it is only because of them that we are able to achieve our goal and provide you a delightful stay.

I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you that we really appreciate your preference and for having chosen our Barceló Hotels & Resorts for your last holiday and for recommending us.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

No vegetarian food variety. Separate vegetarian food counter. Bed sheets to be changed every alternate day at least. My suggestion is give limited food to avoid wastage of food. At least few person in the dinning area knowing different language including English.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Voyage72955

Dear Guest,
We appreciate you reaching out on TripAdvisor to notify us of your concerns related to your recent stay at our Barceló Bavaro Palace hotel and apologize if you experienced any inconsistency in our service; we have read your review with our utmost attention and will take note of your constructive remarks.
We are very sorry for not having met your expectations; we strive to create the best possible experience for our guests. We are extremely disappointed to hear about that we were not able to fulfill your expectations in our gastronomic concept, we make menu changes throughout the year and their comments would be passed to our Executive chef to improve on any shortcomings.
We hope you might consider returning to the hotel in the future. There is nothing that makes us feel better than to have the opportunity to welcome you and demonstrate you our commitment to excellent service.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Nice vacation location; relaxing place; very large from one end to the other. Nightly entertainment was just OK. If you want dine out in specialty restarts make reservation as soon as possible. Japanese restaurant must go--I could not make reservation-gets booked a week ahead.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,
First of all we would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your trust on Barceló Hotels & Resorts for your holidays and for choosing our Barceló Bavaro Palace hotel, it is indeed a great source of satisfaction to read that you had a pleasant stay among us.

Thank you so much for your kind comment, we are glad that you have enjoyed our services, food concepts, grounds and facilities. Allow us to suggest you for a next visit you can choose one of our Premium Level room categories, where in booking in advance is one of the benefits.

Thank you again for this heartwarming review of your stay with us, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I can say that every time I go to this resort is like going on the first time. With this time is my fourth time going to this resort, and I can say is great the staff, the resort it self, the food, the rooms, the drinks, everything is awesome. This weekend I spend here was so beautiful I went there with my family and the first day my room was welcomed with a Brugal and a Moet that I pay for it and a welcome letter as I am a mybarcelo member & it was so welcome!!! I love this resort and I will recommended to everyone!!

Room tip: best rooms is Junior Suites
Date of stay: July 2018

Dear Guest,
Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing our Barceló Bavaro Palace hotel once again for your holidays and for sharing this wonderful feedback of your recent stay among us, it is indeed very rewarding to read that we keep on meeting all your holiday needs and wishes every time.

We greatly appreciate you comment about our resort . Thanks as well for letting us know that you felt welcome in our property and your vacation was espectacular. We hope have you back visiting us once again in our little Caribbean paradise.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Our best regards,