Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 234
Expedia.comUS$ 234
Hotels.comUS$ 234
HurbUS$ 234
TravelocityUS$ 234
Destinia.comUS$ 220
2,357 results
All reviews american grill level guests casa nostra cordero wedding planner family vacation dominican republic pool bar kids club italian restaurant spring break main pool the entire staff a lot of fun palm trees great vacation guest services
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

The place was so Beautiful and the staff was very attentive the property was massive I did'nt have enough time to explore everything 4days the rooms were very upscale and clean. I will definitely be coming back in the very near future as I've learned to do before property management changes hands

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Alexa Carolina Fuchs, Propietario at Melia Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Dear Quest787055,

On behalf of the entire Meliá Caribe Beach Resort team, we thank you for taking the time to share your review about your experience. We extend our gratefulness for your marvelous comments. We are pleased to note that it was a great experience. It is always our goal to achieve the maximum satisfaction of our guests.

We look forward to providing you with another great experience.

Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

This is my fourth time here and I can confidently say that I will NEVER return to this place. The service has gotten HORRIBLE and I refuse to blame the pandemic. First they gave me and my boyfriend a room with two beds… when I called for a different room they stated that they didn’t have any rooms available with one bed. They literally instructed us to push the two beds together and make it work. About 20 minutes after we checked in we hear a loud thud… one of the beds was literally broken. We called the front and miraculously a room two doors down was open and had a king size bed for us. The food has gotten lackluster and no matter how much we tip we can’t get proper customer service. This morning we woke up and decided to upgrade to the adults only section. The checkout process was a nightmare. First they tried to get me to sign a paper stating that i was checking out, they weren’t at fault for anything and that we weren’t going to be refunded our money. I told him that we weren’t checking out, we were upgrading to the adults only section. He seemed confused and then went in the back, when he returned he quoted me one price over the phone and when we went to the lobby to pay the gentleman at the front quoted us a drastically different price and said that the staff we spoke to earlier wasn’t authorized to quote us a price. When I asked for a manager he was miraculously able to match the price that I was told earlier. Now we have made it over to the adults only side and they have no knowledge of us upgrading. Thanks Meliá. After 8 years of me staying here as well as referring people here this is it for me. You won’t get my business ever again.

Room tip: Avoid this place as a whole
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank welltraveled702
Alexa Carolina Fuchs, Propietario at Melia Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Dear welltraveled702,

We feel privileged to have been selected as your host hotel for the fourth time. We appreciate you for sharing the valuable feedback of your recent experience at our Meliá Caribe Beach Resort.

Surpassing our guests´ expectations is the basis in the design and selection of the different hotel services offered. Your satisfaction motivates us to provide you with the authentic Meliá Experience. For this reason, to realize that certain areas have negatively affected your current impression has saddened us, and for which we would like to apologize.

We have been kind enough to contact you by direct message to know more about your impressions and provide you with the luxury vacation of excellence you deserve. We look forward to hearing from you.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Our main goal is to create the marvelous vacations you deserve.

Reviewed 6 October 2021

Well we have been here 3 other times, the a.c. in our room isn't working properly , we it senses no activity it shuts off never gets to temperature, when you sleep there's no movement, dinners are a joke , you have no idea as to what's open , then the regular Buffett restaurant, I eat there breakfast , lunch, show up at dinner and then they inform me of no tank tops for men are allowed, then I have to go all the way back to my room to change my top, now its starting to rain, what a joke, non of the staff really know anything, next time I'm going to another resort maybe the RIU

Room tip: This is the Mel is try the Riu
Date of stay: October 2021
3  Thank Fred9255
Alexa Carolina Fuchs, Propietario at Melia Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Dear Fred9255,

We extend our gratitude once again for your trust and loyalty in choosing us for the third time as your host hotel. We regret to know that some irregularities affected your complete enjoyment.

Surpassing our guests´ expectations is the basis in the design and selection of the different hotel services offered; your satisfaction motivates us to provide you with the authentic Meliá Experience. For this reason, we have shared your comments with the responsible departments who will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with the luxurious and excellent stay that you deserve.

We remain at your service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to creating a truly memorable experience.

Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

We are enjoying ourselves at what used to be the Gabi bar, now called the Riviera. The bartender, Jeny, is awesome! He has made some of the best cocktails, both delicious and creative! Thank you Jeny for a great evening and fabulous drinks
We will be back

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexa Carolina Fuchs, Owner at Melia Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Dear Michael W,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience with us, and our future guests. Furthermore, we appreciate that you took the time to emphasize the excellent service received from Jeny at our Riviera Bar. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Meliá Caribe Beach and are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Guest Service Center Management

Reviewed 24 September 2021

is a great hotel for Family trips, you have the water park included, my kids love it, good fun activities for kids during the night, the super heroes activity on Thursdays is a most have, the food is very good, reservations on restaurants can get busy time but the buffets are great anyway, Juan the bell boy did a great service to us and Raymi in the Tartuffo restaurant deserves 5 stars, ask for a room near the pool!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Alexa Carolina Fuchs, Propietario at Melia Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2021

Dear Gilberto A,

We are honored by the great privilege of having been chosen for your family vacation. We are more than delighted to know that it has been a great experience and enjoyed our dedication to every detail used in our services and accommodations in general. Yours is the kind of experience we strive to offer to all of our guests.

We look forward to providing you with another memorable experience.

Kind regards