“Must Go!!”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Marion
Description: Family-owned diner featuring many different burgers, sandwiches, side, shakes and much more. Music and memorabilia from the 40's, 50's and 60's. Our hospitable staff awaits you!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad that I found this place. If I were to drive by, I probably would not have stopped but I googled places to eat and this had great reviews. It’s just a little mom and pop place. The burger and fries were delicious and my mom got potato soup which she said was very good also. We also got milkshakes which were nice, thick, and delicious.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the cheeseburger and friendly service at lunch. Lots of varieties of pies. Didn’t have dessert but may next time. Fun atmosphere near l-55. Down home Delta feel. Interesting local memorabilia and accolades on the walls. A much better option than chain fast food.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here on our way through. Would give them a 5 for their super friendly service. Hubby ordered an ice cream cake & it was massive! No supper for him. I ordered the peach fried pie & was disappointed it wasn’t made fresh but just warmed up. Kids got chocolate ice cream & ate it all! Counting off a star because their bathroom was dirty & the door was sticking shut.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We love to check the local favorites, and this is one of them. We went in about 7 pm on a Thursday, and it was busy. And everyone knew everyone! The walls are filled with memorabilia, it takes forever to see it all. Then you get to put a pin on a wall map, to indicate where you're from. Fun, happy, cheerful place.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Stopped by the Shake Shack on a trip through the area. Chose this place because of very high reviews. I was very happy with my experience ... order was ready within 5 minutes, food was fresh, hot, and delicious. Great local atmosphere and very good service.

jtackshack, General Manager at Shake Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you very much! Our family is so happy you had a great experience. Our parents started this 40 years ago so my sister and I have a legacy of fun dining experience to strive for each and every time a customer walks through the door. Thanks for the review!

Been to Shake Shack? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK