Amari Vogue Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 120
Agoda.com
Beyond Resort Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 78
US$ 158
Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 58
Agoda.com
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 113
  • Pool
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 72
US$ 193
US$ 144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 142
US$ 114
US$ 531
Agoda.com
All reviewspool accesskrabi resorttub kaek beachinsect repellenthotel is greatklong muangnice poolrelaxing holidayrooms are beautifulwonderful staysuperior roomshuttle bustubkaek beachminute drivefacilitieslekmotorbike
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel might look nice but don't let the looks fool you. My stay was bad enough for me to make an account on here just to write this review.

When I arrived, the bathroom nearest to the lobby was strange. Starting just above the urinal there is a window which opens to an identical window for the women's bathroom. I'm thankful that I'm short or else my privacy would have been ruined by anyone using the women's bathroom.

Avoid the restaurant. The first time we went it took over an hour for my party of 5 to get our food with only 3 other parties in the whole restaurant. Besides that, they allow guests to smoke in the restaurant and all the other tables did. I'm all for second chances so my party of 5 returned the next day and were the only guests in the restaurant. It still took 30 minutes for us to get our food and the dish I ordered was inedible because of how spicy it was. The rest of my party (all native Thais) tried it and it was too spicy for them as well. The staff kindly replaced my dish free of charge but I only even began my meal 40 minutes after ordering.

The staff is attentive but I had trouble communicating with some of them. I understand if some staff don't speak English but when they don't speak either English or Thai how is anybody supposed to communicate with them. Even worse, this person worked in the restaurant. It was very difficult to even get my water refilled...

The housekeeping is inconsistent and does not seem to follow the hotel's own cleaning policies. One room my family had was well cleaned and the staff replenished the water, towels, etc. daily. In my room, the staff moved my clothing on two occasions and didn't restock the drinking water for the room. Also, the policy the hotel has is towels that are to be replaced should be left in the bathtub. After leaving the towels in the bathtub I came back to find them refolded and placed by the edge of the tub. I had to call to get new towels for my room even though I clearly wanted them to be replaced by housekeeping. Soap and shampoo were replaced seemingly randomly. One room we had never had their soap/shampoo replaced, one was restocked daily and one was replaced once over three days.

The wifi at the elements is next to useless. There are 9 different wifi signals which each only cover a small portion of the hotel. Each signal requires a sign in when connecting and even if you have previously connected to a signal it will ask for the username and password again. Beyond that, the wifi signal is poor and doing anything on the internet is painfully slow (that is if you can even connect at all). A walk from my room to the lobby would require me to sign into 4 different wifi signals and input a username and password to each.

The free shuttle to town leaves at 3 at the earliest, too late to have lunch or spend the afternoon in town. You can take a paid shuttle to town, but it costs 600 baht each way (1200 total). To put that in perspective, an all day tour to see the islands and scenery which includes snorkeling gear and lunch cost me 1600 baht. The hotel is also far from town and where the tours leave so valuable vacation time is wasted driving around.

Since the restaurant service is terrible and the shuttle is way too expensive, I felt better off making cup noodles in my room than trying to find lunch via the hotel's means. If you want to just go on island tours and only use your room to sleep there are a lot of other good hotels to stay at that are cheaper, closer to the action and consistently cleaned. Don't waste time or money here.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Chris M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel was AMAZING, and excellent value for cost. The staff is the best I've encountered at any hotel (especially Jona and Lin), and go above and beyond to accommodate guests. I can't say enough about the incredible staff!

Definitely mostly couples and a few families (traveled with a friend, and almost all other guests appeared to be couples) - more remote location but easy 15 minute walk to beaches, restaurants and shops. Perfect for those looking for more solitude and quieter hotel, with easy access/quick taxi or tuk tuk rides into Ao Nang (about 20 min away). If you're looking for serenity, this is a great hotel! Excellent accommodations and wonderful services within the resort. Beach in front of hotel is great for walking, not for swimming - but 2 beaches within easy walking distance.

Pro's:
- rooms are AWESOME. We had swim-up pool access to balcony. Wonderful amenities and excellent quality.
- the staff is THE BEST! I can't say enough about how much we loved them! Genuinely the most wonderful people. They are so gracious, kind and accommodating. They helped with all aspects of our trip and went so far beyond what we expected, to ensure we had a wonderful stay. Jona and Lin are especially incredible, and we were so grateful for their kindness and hospitality! So if you see them during your visit, give them a hug for me!
- free beach towels and accessories (including flip flops and sarongs!), and staff helps coordinate taxis and day trips. They can provide wonderful recommendations!
- Location is great if you're looking for peacefulness and quiet - although hotel is removed from the business of downtown Ao Nang, very easy to get to and solitude was wonderful. Ideal for couples, but was nice with friends since we wanted a restful stay. Within walking distance to great beach with beachfront bars and restaurants.
- on-site spa services, food, pool, etc.

Suggestions for improvements (only 2):
- WiFi is very spotty at hotel
- limited shuttle times into Ao Nang, so need to pay if you plan to go in outside of the 3p or 5p departures

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights. This hotel is quite small unlike the other. The room I booked was pool access room type. The room is big enough and the decor is nice.
If you looking for a quiet place to stay, u can choose this one. Also, staff is really nice and polite. However, this hotel is 20mins drive from Ao nang. If you are not driving, u may need to rethink about it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Just had a lovely 10 day stay in a Premier Pool Access Room.

Room. Absolutely beautiful . Felt very private. Thai styles, clean modern and luxurious. Very large, with big shower and bath. The view from the room over the pool was fantastic.

Unfortunately it is extremely difficult to get in and out of the pool from the room, as there are no stairs into the pool. I am 55 and reasonably fit, but only 5'3'. Even with my other half trying to give me a leg up from in the pool, I have managed to get numerous bruises across my stomach trying to get out of the pool. I could not get in and out on my own. The web site should make it clear, that there is not really pool access, more a private pool view.

Staff. They could not have been more friendly or helpful. Justin and Jona especially.

Restaurant. Excellent selection of food at very good prices for a hotel. Staff wonderful

Location. The location is not good, but the hotel it self is set in absoultely beautiful grounds on all different levels with many ponds and amazing plants and trees. So if you want a quiet time away in a hotel, this is ideal.

It is across the road from a beach, but not one you can walk along, as the hotel is along a dirt track between 2 Gypsum Quarries and therefore not really a nice beach, with lots of rocks.

As we were leaving we noticed a restaurant opening a few years along the road, but did to get chance to visit.

Walking outside the hotel for any distance is not easy either, as large trucks go along to the quarry all day and the track and surrounding roads are sprayed with water to stop the dust. If you go for a walk, this flicks onto your trousers or longer dress and makes marks.

The hotel organises a trip to Ao Nang twice a day at 3pm and 5pm , going back at 5.30pm. and 8.30.pm. This takes about 20 minutes. There is plenty of entertainment their and lots of long boats to Islands. As the hotel is so remote, it would be good if they did a morning shuttle, but for some reason they won't and charge 600 baht each way at other times. There is also a shuttle to Krabi Town Market on Saturday and Sunday evening 200 baht per person. This takes about 40 mins.

Approx 5 minutes via car in either direction you have Tup Kaek and Elon Moung Beaches. There are earlier posts regarding shuttles, but these are no longer provided and it costs 200 baht each way to either. Again you cannot easily walk to either because of the distance and also dangerous walking on busy dangerous roads with lots of lorries.

Before we came we thought we would walk everywhere, as we normally do, but did not feel this was practical. Again as the hotel is in such a bad location and walking difficult it would be a nice touch to provide a shuttle to either during the day at least once.

Along Moung has many restaurants and is a lovely setting on a great beach with lots of bars . There are a few souvenir shops. Tub Kaek, is just a few high end hotels on a beautiful beach with one restaurant.

Room Tip: Ground Floor Premier Pool access, for private luxury. There are only 6, so any of them.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We stayed at Elements for 4 nights, and it was an exceptional stay with them. Very attentive staff, spacious and clean room, nice swimming pool and great breakfast, we loved our stay a lot.

Staff: After check-in process, the reception staff walked with us to our room to give us detailed explanation how the facility works. We felt we were truly welcomed. Whenever we go to the reception area, they speak to us to check if we need any helps. We found the staff service is excellent.

The Room & Facilities: it was spacious and came with a balcony facing the swimming pool. The bench was large enough so that I was using the bench for yoga every morning. I also loved the bathtub to take a nice hot bath to rest my body from the daily activities. Swimming pool is quite nice. The gym has no treadmill, that is one small downside.

Location: 2km away from the hotel has bars and restaurants along the road and beach. First we tried Tuk-tuk to get there, but they usually charge 200 baht for one way which we found very expensive for a mere 2km! It is also not very easy to find those Tuk-tuk to go to the area unlike the center of Ao Nang. From the next day, we rented a motor bike from the hotel at 300 baht a day, that gave us huge freedom moving around the Nong Thale area as well as visiting Ao Nang. We strongly recommend to rent a motor bike if you stay here.

Nong Thale is around 30 minutes away from Ao Nang. Nong Thale is cozier and quieter area surrounded by several beautiful beaches. We were there at the peak touristic time (the end of December), but the beaches never got crowded and we could enjoy the environment.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple