“Exceptional”

Pakwan restaurant & bar
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Nong Thale
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 30
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We live in a town with 3 of top 100 U.K. Indian restaurants. This is better than all of them by a mile. And 9 times out of 10 I would fancy my chances of cooking a better Indian meal, not this time. Fish tandoori. Chicken tandoori. Saag paneer. Chicken Bhuna. Peshwari. Rice. Prawn curry. All delicious. Make sure you go there. And charming staff.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Dusit Thani and this was right across the street. Delicious Indian food. Some of the best I've ever had! The owner was very nice and checked on us multiple times. Definitely reccomend!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our hotel was close to this place and we decide stop here for lunch. The food was soo good we need to come back again.... Whatever you order its going to be good but ee recommend indian food. Everything was good food (big portions) , service, price, ambient... We are happy we find this place. We will come back again. Thank you

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This has to be the best Indian I have ever had. Just wish I could pick it up and take it home to Sheffield England!!! Would be there all the time. Well done guys. You are a hit

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I happened by this restaurant while exploring the town. The AC dining sign is what drew us in because it was so hot outside. We were immediately greeted by a very friendly staff and given a table, air conditioned w a fan on us as well. We ordered chicken pekora, curry chicken, lamb kebab, and garlic naan. For side sauces we ordered raita (spicy yogurt dip), chili mint, tamarind, and achar. Everything was freshly prepared and delicious. The beer and teas were cold. The service was top notch and the ambience was great. Quite possibly, the best Indian food experience I’ve had so far (37 years). Forget the resort food, go to Pakwan...better prices with better food. I’m definitely going back before returning home.