Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home stay excellent fresh fish perfect beach private beach paradise india backwaters coconut privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

I definitely recommend this lovely, wonderful, and peaceful beach home stay !
Simple facility, well maintained, very nice staff !
Anoop and his family will take care of you, listen all your requests and provide any possible help.
Good place to stay few days, to relax far away from crowded India.
Excellent fresh fish cooked on BBQ every day.
Excellent fresh coconut too.
We also visited backwaters and coconut international museum.
Thanks Anoop, greetings to your family !

Date of stay: March 2021
Anoop Jose, General Manager at Marari Sea Lap Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

DEAR Friend

We are very happy and so pleased with your wonderful review on trip advisor.You pointed out our specialties very significantly and had provided us with yet another valuable review.You were good guests throughout and moreover you were one among us.We hope to meet you again in our house within no time.You will always be in our thoughts and prayer.
with love

ANOOP AND FAMILY

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

I stayed at the Marari Sea Lap Villas on the weekend. It is right on the beach, only a hundred meters or so to the water. There are palm trees all around so plenty of shade. Hammocks and lounge chairs with cushions are available to relax. There is a table and chairs right outside the door of every room on the patio.

The room I had was air-conditioned and the unit worked well to cool the room, along with the ceiling fan. The room was clean, comfortable bed and working shower and toilet. You need to let the water run a bit before it gets warm for a shower. Two towels were provided but no soap.

When I arrived there were some children playing outside. When I asked about the manager, the little girl went to fetch the key for me and let me in. She was very helpful and sweet. Her uncle appeared and helped me get situated and brought me a cold bottle of water which I appreciated on a hot day.

I had an enjoyable stay, meeting a lot of the family and relaxing. On checkout day I wanted to remain a bit longer, and my colleagues staying at another location came down to the beach to visit. I asked the manager if we could get something to eat, and we were provided with some delicious fish and vegetable curry for lunch. Ajin allowed us to use the room for storing our bags and to use the bathroom even though I had already checked out.

I had a very nice time at Sea Lap Villas, I really enjoyed talking to the kids and meeting the family. I felt really good being there. I see that some people have complained about the dogs; I only saw one dog and he was friendly to me. It's a good, basic accomodation to be sure, it's not luxury but the owner takes pride in his work and enjoys taking care of his guests.

Next time I am in the area I really hope to stay here again. Thank you for everything.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MikeJameson
Anoop Jose, General Manager at Marari Sea Lap Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

DEAR
MikeJameson

with love

ANOOP AND FAMILY

Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

We had a marvelous stay in this Homestay. My little son was really sick and everybody contributed to help us with a lot of careness. Thanks to all we felt at home and I say many many thanks to all for their warm help. The situation is perfect on the beach.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Anoop Jose, General Manager at Marari Sea Lap Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear FRIEND

Thank you very much for your feedback. Your comments are invaluable to us as they help in our continued effort to improve our services. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at MARARI SEA LAP VILLAS. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Thank you for your support. Have a great day!

Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Extremely friendly family who made our stay wonderful.
The position is right on a gorgeous beach and to laze in the hammock and watch the sun disappear is magical!
The food served up from breakfast to dinner is superb so what more can I say.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MarariSeaLapVillas, Owner at Marari Sea Lap Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2020

Reviewed 22 January 2020

TNX for a wonderfull time! Employees and owner are extremly friendly and helpfull. The Marari Sea Lap is located at one of the most beautifull beaches. Miles of beach and besides of other places, there it is clean and quiet. Perfect!
We will come back!