Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
$70
View deal
All reviews allwyn and jency his wife amazing hosts home stay tropical plants wonderful homestay fish an excellent cook delicious food a wonderful stay kerala trip spacious room home away from home private pool open air great hospitality prawns
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I came here to celebrate my 30th birthday with two friends and I was absolutely spoilt by Allewyn and Jency! They organised a birthday cake and singsong with the other guests as a surprise and it was so so lovely. Everything about this place is excellent, the rooms were beautiful and the pool area stunning, the food for breakfast and dinner was also delicious. Absolutely perfect hotel in a great location for marari beach!

They can also organise ayuverdic treatments and massage, and onward travel for you which is very useful. The kittens and the dog Shangu were delightful company too.

Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Absolutely cannot fault Allwyn & Jency in any way possible. They have created the perfect little oasis here. Jency's cooking is absolutely incredible and Allwyn is a great conversationalist who is always happy to help. In all my travels I have never been lucky enough to see hummingbirds in the wild and being able to watch them from the luxury of the Marari Dreamz pool was a truly magical and entirely unique experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2018

My husband and I spent a fantastic and relaxing week at Marari Dreamz! Allwyn and Jency are a very nice and very welcoming couple that owns the place. The food that they were cooking for us was so delicious that we only went out for dinner once. We absolutely loved our cozy and spacious Cashew Villa with a partially-open air bathroom. We were the only guests at Mararri Dreamz (apart from a couple of days) and we enjoyed having the swimming pool and the beautiful tropical garden just for ourselves :)

Room tip: Cashew Villa is the best!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I loved marari dreamz. A small number of nice rooms with private terrace- and a lovely little swimming pool. Very close (walking distance) to marari beach. Allwyn and Jency are amazing hosts and very genuine warm people. Jency - your home cooked food was amazing - thank you. There is also an option of free cycle hire which is worth doing to explore the interesting backroads and nearby village. Allwyn also booked a backwaters trip for us (which was great) and organised a taxi to take us onwards to varkala. Wish we had stayed longer and one day hope to return.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Expect yourself to get a real addiction to Marari Dreamz:)
This familiar guesthouse is well hidden on a little sandy road at 250 mt from Marari Beach. For me and my 9 year old boy it was love at the first sight! The place is not big (and we appreciate that!) and just sooo beautiful. We were welcomed by Alwynn and his adorable wife Jency ans soon felt at home! The luxuriant tropical garden, the fresh and ultra clean pool, and the Villas... OMG! Bedroom and bathroom are huge and decorated with incredible taste and care of to the tiniest detail. The patio in front of the villa is just wonderful, a private space where delightful meals are served, with hammocks to lay back and enjoy the surrounding peace.
Alwynn and his wife took care of us in many way, we had a scootie to stroll around, and I had the most incredible, authentic and effective ayurvedic massage in the near village doctor's house (thank you Abi for the lift).
That's why this place will always be in our DreamZ:)))
Thank you Alwynn, Jency and Abi of course!!

Date of stay: February 2018