Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$304
Travelocity
Hotels.com$304
Orbitz.com$304
FindHotel
StayForLong
All reviews doctors and therapists weight loss pool villa yoga instructor f b manager his team daily life no alcohol memorable experience visit this place beach area local fishermen prawns clean beach relaxing stay dr spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2021

My daughter and I did a two week stay in Carnoustie and I give them a 10 on 10 for their hospitality, service, treatments, food and property upkeep. They went all out to make our trip as memorable as possible. Their treatments and therapists were extremely good. I would like to mention Dr. Regina, Karl, Sanjay, Joseph, Luvkhush, Tintu, Sabeena, Bincy and the entire restaurant staff as as as house keeping staff who took fantastic care of us during our stay. Initially I was quite apprehensive about taking my 12 year daughter along, but it turned out to be a great experience for her as well. The food was delicious and healthy too! I would like to thank the entire team of Carnoustie to help my daughter and me create a lifetime memory!

Reviewed 25 October 2021 via mobile

Property: The property is vast and open to nature. Has its own small beach. All rooms and dining area designed in a hut style.

Rooms: All rooms are not yet open post Covid. Though upgrade is offered. We stayed in Mallika and it’s very good. Rooms are very clean. Only concern was few mosquitoes which was obvious due to plants all around. Unlimited supply of bottled drinking water, tea coffee etc is provided. It also has ionizer machine. We couldn’t find Bose speakers in room as was mentioned.

Restaurant: Excellent food and service. We were offered healthy food and beverages as prescribed by doctors. The restaurant chef was kind enough to accept our diet and palate preferences and on the last day of our departure they prepared elaborate meal ( on request).

Treatment & Massage: The doctor was knowledgeable and kind. The therapist were all trained people and were very professional. The property follows Ayurveda practices.

Beach: Though it’s a private beach but it’s not limited to the presence of resort guests but lot of local fishermen also. More attention to the cleaning & Maintainance of the beach is advised.

Room tip: Would suggest pre online consultation with doctor. It saves time. Specially when in group.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

The Resort is one of the best I have visited,the staff is very polite and eager to do the best for the guests.Doctors are very experienced and listen to what you have to say.
I found the treatment very useful,especially the massages are very traditional and very good
Food is awesome,presentation is excellent
Overall my stay there was a memorable experience and look to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2021

I stayed at Carnoustie for 7 days to address a health issue. The doctor, therapists and restaurant teams were just amazing. The tailored treatment programme was very effective and with the help of everyone I could feel getting better every day. The yoga teacher Lavkush is fantastic, I had never done yoga before and with his help I learned a lot and really started to get into it. The yoga instruction was so great that I managed to carry on with it after the stay had completed. Joseph and his team in the restaurant were super and even though I was on a vegan diet, the menu was different every day and super tasty. They made me 'special request' dishes and nothing was ever too much trouble. The treatments were tailored to my condition and the doctor and two therapist were just amazing. All in all a fantastic experience, the only down side was which is why I rated this stay as a 4 and not a 5 was that parts of the resort looked neglected, ie some of the villa's roofs were partially falling apart, weeds, paint flaking etc. This was only visible when walking around the resort, the front area was nicely kept and the poor maintenance 'further in' did in no way distract from the experience. The Mallika pool villa I stayed in was absolutely fine. There was a lot of activity going on when I left, so no doubt that the maintenance issue will be sorted quickly now. All in all I can highly recommend a stay at Carnoustie.

Reviewed 21 October 2021

We had a wonderful stay for 5 days at Carnoustie! We’ve been to various resorts around the world but I must admit this resort had the right blend of luxury, relaxation and the pleasure of being taken care by a team who became no less than family! Special mention to the chefs at the hotel who served us some excellent kerala cuisine during our stay and also to Joseph and Sanjay who ensured we had everything we asked for and helped us enjoy some really wonderful and memorable family time!

Can’t wait to be back at Carnoustie again!

Trip type: Travelled with family