Lowest prices for your stay
$96
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$76
Agoda.com
$64
Trip.com
All reviews marari beach host guests stay pool kerala
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2022

I have been waiting patiently through all the Covid lockdowns for my return visit to Kerala and the wonderful Mandaram Villas at Marari Beach. I now feel confident about travelling to India and have been assured by the wonderful host Allwyn that all the Covid Safe protocols are in place for a successful trip. I can either do the activities solo or mix with others if I wish. Really looking forward to trying kayaking on the backwaters.
Oh, those beautiful villas and that glorious pool. June can’t come soon enough!

Room tip: All rooms are the same large size amd beautifully furnished.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

Mandharam was such a welcoming place with simple yet elegant interiors,ample bedroom space and open bathroom. Common area as said by Alwyn is goin to be open soon,can't wait !!
Host Alwyn and Jenny are so friendly, met all our needs and amazing home cooked food with curated dishes for breakfast. Anything u ask for wil be ready on d table on time. We tried prawn and crab delicacies which was out of the world. To mention, it's an open kitchen were the guest can cook their own meals too.
Swimming pool well maintained and rooms were cleaned spic and span ,common areas were also maintained from time to time.
Alwyn showed us around his other properties which were good too. Planning for our next staycay there. Alwyn such a knowledgeable and a calm dude who shares so much knowledge.
Looking forward to another vacation here soon .

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2022 via mobile

We too really enjoyed very much thanks to the whole team
I will keep in touch
Would love to come again
This place is really very nice to stay with family,kids would love this place they have swimming pool and beach to very near by.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

One of the best places to stay near Marari beach! A perfect place to unwind and have an amazing time. The villa is very clean, staff is very warm and the home cooked food was just amazing! Allwyn is an amazing host and goes out of his way to help his guests. The villa is a little away from the commercial side of Marari and gives you the privacy and quiet time you’d need. An absolute delight for people looking to unwind at their own pace and enjoy an amazing stay close to the beach.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2020

I am a frequent traveller to Marari Beach for Ayurveda treatment and usually stay at the lovely Marari Dreamz homestay. This time I was excited to try Allwyn and Jency’s new villas which are a short walk away from Marari Beach. I was not disappointed. The villas are brand new with lovely large tastefully furnished rooms with an enormous open-air bathroom. Each villa has its own private deck or garden area. The pool is large and deep, great for doing laps. Breakfast is included and was delicious and Jency’s local cuisine dinners were superb. The villas are ideal for families or groups of friends. I plan to come back with my family and book all 4 villas! Allwyn and Jency as always were very attentive and helpful during my stay. They are currently working on making the garden a tropical paradise.

Date of stay: February 2020