Usually, everyone stays in Marari at the end of the tour, I started my tour by staying at this resort. The resort is beautiful and wonderfully located by the beach.There is a large area having hammocks slung between the coconut and palm trees, and also has a large pool. Service is excellent with very friendly and helpful staff which makes you feel like you are at home. There are also various eco-friendly in-house activities to keep us indulge and enjoy the property more. On the top of it, food which was mouth-
relishing. Loved everything out here and wish could stay little longer but then next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marari Beach sprawls across 55 acres of lawns, far-flung lotus ponds and whispering coconut groves, all threaded through with stone- flagged pathways. Living: Modelled on the fishermens' dwellings of Mararikulam, your accommodations are a fine balance between traditional form and modern function. Dining: At Marari Beach, you can enjoy the simple traditional dishes of the fisherfolk (along with, of course , a variety of international cuisine favourites) at our verandah- style restaurant. Dinners are candlelit, often with live music. Healing: Marari Beach has a fully equipped ayurvedic centre, so you can get all the benefits of this ancient system of medicine. Put yourself in the hands of our expert masseuses and you'll feel reborn. There are also regular yoga classes on the beach, in the thick of a cool coconut grove. The locale, we're told, does wonders for your inner serenity. Need we say more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Marari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marari Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Marari Beach Resort Mararikulam, Kerala