Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$36
Agoda.com$36
FindHotel$36
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2019

Its the finest place i have visited.. very maintained place and full of greenery
. I just loved it and will 100% recommend to everyone around me & and helpful staffs. Good for family stay as well as you can relax….Good location in terms of travelling from the resort as its near to the beach and toddy shop…

Enjoyed much........( Special thanks to Miss Parvathi)

Room tip: All cool......... no words.......
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

I visited this place with my 3 cousins. Rooms were great and beautifully furnished, All staffs were pleasant, loved the food and most of all a calm and quiet place. For any future trips connecting Alapuzha, this place will definitely be my choice.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

I spent my first days in India in this beautiful homestay . I stayed in the downstairs double room with the open ceiling shower . The room was clean amd spacious and the shower was amazing . Binu and Bubalu were wonderful and helpful hosts with huge smiles :) The property is situated in a beautiful village on the water and only 10 mins walk to chety beach. There is a family who live on the property and they also provide the food . The meals were amazing and they were happy to cater to my vegan diet . In the evening i played basketball with my hosts. I felt relaxed and at home in this beautiful place . Thank you Casa Marari .

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 741rachaels
Reviewed 11 January 2019

Exceptional service, all the staff were committed to ensuring our stay went well, and they were great communicators.
The food was extremely delicious and fairly priced.
We loved the big room, and the monsoon shower situated under the stars.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2019

We absolutely loved the stay: It was so serene and the staff was so kind and acommodating. Our favourite was the food!! It was the best food we tried in Kerala; a very nice home-made style. Thank you and we hope to come back!

Date of stay: December 2018