Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2015

The location is very good and serene. Rooms are quite okay. Hammocks at the beachside is a nice experience. Had been here during off-season, so not many guests around. Food is manageable and can be improved.

Date of stay: April 2015
1  Thank BharadwajNS
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Due to some confusion we booked this hotel inplace of Marari Beach Resort. Our entire experience of Marari was brutally murdered because of the untrained staff, they were the most unprofessional team of Hotel staff that we ever came across. Kindly pass this hotel if you plan to stay at Marari.

Date of stay: November 2014
1  Thank Travellista2013
Reviewed 19 May 2015

The major advantage of this property is the location which is very good on the beach... Apart from that rooms are very standard, but clean... Food is atmost average and service being very slow. The beach is very close by but not very clean...

Date of stay: June 2014
3  Thank 640karthikk
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We had stayed in this resort in June 2014.We choose this hotel as it is on Marari Beach.We had mixed experience with this hotel.
Room provided had issues with AC and also had stinking smell.After we complained, we got another room which was really nice.Had a good view of Sea.Roof Open Toilet was bit new to me but liked it.Swimming pool is small and not maintained.Cannot swim in this pool. Friendly Staff.Food was good but serving is much much much much delayed.Phone extensions were not working and ordering anything was cumbersome. Property has quite a bit good space with lot of trees.Resort is on the beach.Its good to relax.

Important thing about beaches in marari or Allepey is, Local people use beach as toilet which makes beaches dirty and unhygienic.Its annoying to walk on the beach or play.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank MohanSankirth
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Now, I would not traditionally leave a review, however I wanted to try and relate my story in some small attempt to help other travelers NOT to make the same mistake I made.

The front desk staff / Duty Manager completely denied having any conversations with me and my friend which is a shocker as my friend have been spoke to them regularly about the reservation since July 15th 2014

I would like to bring this in to your attention, harassed by hotel manager and a very poor service quality exhibited from the hotel manager

The staff are poorly trained and have little idea what people expect from a resort, terrible manager and rude stuff

I've been there 2 weeks before with my friends and we were not satisfied with some of the services we have had to ask house keeping to place 3 towels in the room on a number of occasions before they clued in. The servants in the morning at the breakfast can not take simple instructions from us until we called the manager

The thermostat in the room doesn't even sense when it has reached it's optimal temperature before it shut off automatically

Room was insecure because the fisher man told us some unknown people would visit the beach regularly,the food was horrible and the service was porridge !! Unfriendly and inhospitable hotel manager

i would not recommend this place to anyone

The fisherman villa is in one word, HORRIBLE.

Date of stay: July 2014