All reviewsremote placefacing the streetgas station next dooral pomodorostayed heregymbalconybasebrandhuehuecitytowelsruinsblock
Reviewed 17 December 2016

We stayed here 3 nights, in order for me to climb 2 nearby mountains. My wife always like a good swimming pool, and this hotel was supposed to have one. Unfortunately, they had converted the pool area into a dining area (completely covered the pool), and this would remain the situation for at least one week. I guess such things happen, but a bit unfortunate. The hotel provided a bottle of red wine as a complimentary gift to express their sympathy. The parking underground was very convenient. Our room was nice and well kept. The complementary WIFI was a bit slow, but worked. The service and attention was outstanding!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights, 2 with a balcony and one night with an interior room. I recommend the balcony room as it is airy and open with lots of fresh air. It is on a busy road though so there will be noise until the town quiets down for the night. The service is impeccable. Wifi average slow but we were able to call home with Skype calls easily. The gym is huge and many people come in from town and do spin classes etc. great energy and place to work out. I can't say enough positives about this hotel. Oh, great location too.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

It is a reasonably modern hotel but is a bit run down. The wifi was quite slow and only available in the lobby. It is in a good location and easy to find. The staff were quite helpful. We were there with a group of 20 and they were prepared to let us pay individually for our meals. The hot water wasn't very hot but as the weather was hot it wasn't a problem.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Clean, quiet, and above all, impeccable service. Yes, the rooms are dim and our window looked out to a wall, but we weren't there for the view. This isn't the Ritz Carlton... this is a safe and comfortable place to rest in Huehue.

A special perk was the local coffee they served at breakfast -- so good!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2015

I was traveling from Chiapas with my dog, and crossed the border late in the evening. I stopped in Huehue to rest for the evening and I wanted to be in a secure, comfortable hotel. The staff accepted my dog and gave me a room near the entrance so she could easily go outside for a walk. I recommend this hotel for people traveling in the area who want a safe, clean, secure, and service-oriented hotel.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business