“The perfect private tranquil location in Sosua.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Travis W...
“The perfect private tranquil location in Sosua.”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This apartment was like a home away from home. I was amazed all the amenities throughout the condo.

I like that I could walk to the market for food and catch a Moto to the beach and enjoy the night life at my leisure.

20 Apr 2017
We try to anticipate what the client needs are. It was wonderful to host you Travis. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope you join us again in the near future!

Best regards, Vickie and Staff
Keats B
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The location was very central to beach and grocery store as well as money exchange(much more reasonable then airport or wire rates ) and disco. Very private,guarded and the staff was very helpful if I needed a ride to airport. Very guest friendly also. You will need to arrange for a cook(about $40 American for 2 meals a day is plenty) they will buy groceries and show you receipt ( you have to pay for groceries) got a lot of reading done and you can enjoy American programs on TV as well.

Christian...
Sosua, Dominican Republic
“nice spot to stay in Sosua”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed here for over a half a year in 2016 and was very satisfied.

All apartments are 1br on two floors, the bedroom is upstairs ( I think it even has king size bed) and I loved the size of the bedroom. It was fully furnished and very well taken care of.

Cleaning and everything worked fine, a broken A/C was fixed on the same day. While I was staying here they also did a few improvements to the property - something I was surprised to see. I've been to quite a few condos in this area and the ones which are properly maintained are hard to find.

Only thing you need to keep in mind, it's uphill. So if you have a moto it's less than minute down-to the city center, by foot it's a bit of a pain.

I can highly recommend this place, I would choose it again.

12 Aug 2016
We're happy to hear clients noticing our improvements. The staff works very hard to keep the place immaculate and everything in good working order. Although a less than 15 minute walk is all down hill, the 15 minute walk home will surely keep you in shape. It's not that bad of an incline if you pace yourself. We enjoyed serving you and hope to see you again next year.
Bimmerman...
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Very accommodating”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

It was a rough start to my vacation I didn't have. The exact address and my cell phone was not a option with roaming charges lol but I found a way to contact Vicki the owner by email. She sent me directions lucky for me I have been to Sousa many times . Once I got there I thought the place was awesome it was very modern the wifi is outstanding the bedroom was huge, the A.C was great the bed was comfortable not one bad night of sleep. The view from the balcony was wonderful. I only had a couple of things that could have made this place perfect I had some friends over and they dropped some beer on the floor and no mop was available, and I don't know when they spray for ants but it's time other ,than that had a great stay and would stay again the price was very affordable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bedroom ,the wifi
Liked least: The ants
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 May 2016
Dear Earnest,

I'm sorry you didn't see the map of our location before you left for your vacation. I have elaborated more on the directions for future renters as we don't have a formal address, just the map and name of complex. I'm glad you found everything in the townhouse to your liking. I apologize that there wasn't a mop, but that has been rectified. Even though we fumigate all the time, those tiny ants do seem to find any spec of food left out. We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit the area. Thank you again for your business! best regards, Vickie and Staff
trobe1959
Waretown, New Jersey
“Would without hesitation stay again!”
Reviewed 12 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

When I pulled up to the residence and was greeted by smiling staff. The rooms, common areas and pool are clean. Couldn't ask for more. Will stay there again soon,
Tom

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 May 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review our townhome. We appreciate the manner in which you took care of our home. You are welcome back anytime!

Best regards, Vickie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing