“Relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Keats B
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The location was very central to beach and grocery store as well as money exchange(much more reasonable then airport or wire rates ) and disco. Very private,guarded and the staff was very helpful if I needed a ride to airport. Very guest friendly also. You will need to arrange for a cook(about $40 American for 2 meals a day is plenty) they will buy groceries and show you receipt ( you have to pay for groceries) got a lot of reading done and you can enjoy American programs on TV as well.

Christian...
Sosua, Dominican Republic
“nice spot to stay in Sosua”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed here for over a half a year in 2016 and was very satisfied.

All apartments are 1br on two floors, the bedroom is upstairs ( I think it even has king size bed) and I loved the size of the bedroom. It was fully furnished and very well taken care of.

Cleaning and everything worked fine, a broken A/C was fixed on the same day. While I was staying here they also did a few improvements to the property - something I was surprised to see. I've been to quite a few condos in this area and the ones which are properly maintained are hard to find.

Only thing you need to keep in mind, it's uphill. So if you have a moto it's less than minute down-to the city center, by foot it's a bit of a pain.

I can highly recommend this place, I would choose it again.

12 Aug 2016
We're happy to hear clients noticing our improvements. The staff works very hard to keep the place immaculate and everything in good working order. Although a less than 15 minute walk is all down hill, the 15 minute walk home will surely keep you in shape. It's not that bad of an incline if you pace yourself. We enjoyed serving you and hope to see you again next year.
Bimmerman...
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Very accommodating”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

It was a rough start to my vacation I didn't have. The exact address and my cell phone was not a option with roaming charges lol but I found a way to contact Vicki the owner by email. She sent me directions lucky for me I have been to Sousa many times . Once I got there I thought the place was awesome it was very modern the wifi is outstanding the bedroom was huge, the A.C was great the bed was comfortable not one bad night of sleep. The view from the balcony was wonderful. I only had a couple of things that could have made this place perfect I had some friends over and they dropped some beer on the floor and no mop was available, and I don't know when they spray for ants but it's time other ,than that had a great stay and would stay again the price was very affordable.

Liked best: The bedroom ,the wifi
Liked least: The ants
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
12 May 2016
Dear Earnest,

I'm sorry you didn't see the map of our location before you left for your vacation. I have elaborated more on the directions for future renters as we don't have a formal address, just the map and name of complex. I'm glad you found everything in the townhouse to your liking. I apologize that there wasn't a mop, but that has been rectified. Even though we fumigate all the time, those tiny ants do seem to find any spec of food left out. We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit the area. Thank you again for your business! best regards, Vickie and Staff
trobe1959
Waretown, New Jersey
“Would without hesitation stay again!”
Reviewed 12 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

When I pulled up to the residence and was greeted by smiling staff. The rooms, common areas and pool are clean. Couldn't ask for more. Will stay there again soon,
Tom

Your age range 50-64
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 May 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review our townhome. We appreciate the manner in which you took care of our home. You are welcome back anytime!

Best regards, Vickie
ChinoMate...
New York City, New York
“I loved this place so much I returned 9 days later”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Vista Del Norte was an amazing place to stay and I am not sure where to start.

Booking was easy, Vickie responded quickly and answered all my questions and I had many questions. Payment was easy and once booked Vickie confirmed everything would be set for my arrival and I was on my way.

I thought the property would be hard to find, as it is not directly in town. But it was easy to find as there are signs directing you to the beautiful gated property. You pull up to a gate and are greeted by two friendly dogs and security. I was amazed at how nice everything was even after seeing photos. When I walked in to the house I was amazed at how beautiful and comfortable it was. Everything was nice and clean and the whole second floor as a bedroom was awesome, especially when you can walk out on to your own balcony.

During the trip My friend and I had an issue with the safe and I needed clean sheets and it was late in the evening. We called Jose the go to guy to get things done and he had just gotten home but he came right back to make sure we were good. The cleaning lady did an amazing job, and groundskeepers were friendly. The two dogs that run around the property and night time security, not once did i ever feel unsafe staying at Vista Del Norte.

The internet on the property was good, very reliable. It was quiet at night. There is parking if you have a car. It was very relaxing. Walking to Pedro Clisante from Vista is not too far and you can sometimes catch a moto in to town. I did not care for the walk too much, but I did it a few times and it was ok.

I was sad to leave and wanted to stay longer but had to return home for work. So the last day we said goodbye to the cleaning folks and security. It was like they were family and we were sad to leave them. Check out was easy, drop the keys off and we were off.

I was home and itching to go back to see the girlfriend and decided to go back for Thanksgivng. I booked a flight and emailed Vickie the night before I returned and she said no problem whatever you need and she took care of everything and made my return so easy. I think the staff were quite surprised to see me again so quick, but they welcomed me back and I felt like I was seeing family again.

My second stay was for 6 days and I had to work for two days. I needed reliable internet and it was strong and never let me down. I stayed in a different house while on this trip and it was just as nice. Also If you like to cook they have everything you need in the house to prepare a feast.

I plan on returning early next year and would not hesitate to return to Vista Del Norte. If you are looking for a place to stay, whether you are with a girlfriend, family or just looking to relax and enjoy the town I could not recommend Vista Del Norte more. I can't wait to get back into town and stay at Vista Del Norte again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property was amazing, the staff were great and the house was clean and beautiful.
Liked least: Distance to Pedro Clisante, but it was not that bad
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
5 Dec 2015
Dear Matthew,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review! Returning clients are so appreciated, especially when there are so many choices of places to stay. Jesania our housekeeper and the gardeners are so thrilled when I tell them people are written nice reviews about them. You're correct, our staff treats everyone like they are family, and are more than happy to get you anything you need. We look forward to having you return again soon! Muchas gracias from all of us here at Vista Del Norte!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing