“Stayed here many times and have always enjoyed it”
other travellers have booked this property
entrance View kitchen
Pool
Playa Alicia aerial view
Aerial view Playa Alicia/Sosua and Sosua area
Playa Alicia from Casa Marina Reef Resort
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Al D
San Antonio, Texas
“Stayed here many times and have always enjoyed it”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I love this place. This is where my brothers and I stay for our annual visit to Sosua. My brothers roll their deposit and call the manager and they put us in one of the 3 bedroom apartments. The apartment is air conditioned and has good wifi in the main room, that combined with cable tv makes it very comfortable when you are there. The refrigerator and washer dryer are extremely handy. I'm very happy with the security. The walk to the main strip is easy and you have access to both beaches with the less noisy beach right around the corner. I wanted to state that my experiences have always been positive (stayed there 4 times).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean view from apartment
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Long Beach
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
17 Apr 2014
I am very happy that you enjoy your vacation in Sosua. We look forward to seen you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing