“It was well worth the journey........”
Review of La Parrillada Steak House Sosua - CLOSED

La Parrillada Steak House Sosua
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A great steak house in Sosua offering sizzling steaks and other meats on our outdoor charcoal grill as well as an extensive menu. Relaxed open-air atmosphere, excellent personalized service, great food and value for money! A great dining experience for all!
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I set out from Bavaro at 6am in the morning, finally arriving at 8pm in Terramar Sosua, just to satisfy my curiosity.
A repeat visitor to the sister restaurant in Puerto Plata, I was intrigued by the beautiful bar illuminations, but I wanted to see if the food quality would be the same.
Owner Joanne was her usual welcoming, charming, informative and delightful self and with her staff it makes one feel that each individual need is taken care of.
My husband was a first time visitor to this restaurant chain, so he choose the famous churassco with sauted potatoes - it was sooo delicious that he still mentions the flavour 1 month on, nothing has lived up to the taste and texture since. I chose the shrimp pasta with the delicious house salad. All I can say is FABULOUS.
You are my favourite and only choice when on the North coast.

1  Thank Helen M

Reviewed 7 March 2012

We visited the restaurant with friends. Nice, quiet location.Private atmosphere. The owner is wonderful lady. The food was delicious. The churrasco and the steak were cooked properly - rare as we asked. Nice music.

1  Thank Jenny A
Reviewed 2 March 2012

The location was convenient and the food ok. The meat needed to be cooked less as we asked for rare and it was medium.

1  Thank GDOMP
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We rent at Terramar and are lucky enough to have this Restaurant on the property. Excellent food, but most of all the staff is the most friendliest people I've met here. The owner is wonderful and always made an appearance when we were there and greeted us and all her guest with conversation and always with a big smile.
Recommend 100%

Fortier familly from Timmins, Ontario, Canada

2  Thank bushgirls
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Joann is the owner and she is a wonderful hostess!
She speaks french, english and spanish.
The food is wonderful and they sometimes have Phil singing there.
The churassco is esp. BUENO!!
You must go to this retaurant if you want way above average food and service!!
Best service I've ever had in the DR!

1  Thank Toni B