All reviews private pool gated community puerto plata villa security
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I've stayed at Hispaniola Real Estate many times when visiting Puerto Plata and have always enjoyed my stay.

It is an excellent Villa at a reasonable price. It is close to all locations and attractions in Sosua and Puerto Plata. The rooms are clean, the grounds are impeccable very quiet and secure.

The staff is friendly ,very courteous and always willing to help and assist. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank em940
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent, I had a fish dinner with salad and my friend had a vegetarian meal that was excellent. The best tomatoes I've had in my life, all freshly growing behind the restaurant. The view was great you can't see it too much after dark but the ocean is in front of you, service was above average & very friendly staff. The decorating is in beige, sands and brown colours very inviting & clean appearance. Lovely tables for sitting after dinner with the fireplaces in the center. Best part no bugs!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sparkyont
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful villas, great staff, great security and good management. The villas are close to town and kept very clean. Comes with lots of ammennaties including pool AC and reliable wifi/Internet. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GeorgeBrian221
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed with my family and the places is beautiful and secure.it's living in the paradise, next time I'm in sosua , I will stay . The poor clean , the housekeeping come every day , the only issue I have was the power went off and we have to spent the night around the poor and couple members of my family were sick and because no electricity we couldn't use the bathroom and nothing else in the house.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Hispaniola is the ideal residence in the Puerto Plata area. Close to town, short walk to get groceries, short walk to beautiful beaches, good housekeeping and management is professional. This is not an all-inclusive hotel - the villas are real homes with furniture and kitchen ware. A great relaxing place to stay that's quiet and beautiful. Ideal for families, a great place to have a second home as well.

Date of stay: May 2014