“Good Pizza for Caribbean”

Bologna Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Sosua
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An Italian restaurant with international food; directed to the whole family. with terrace area, with air conditioning, bar located in Sosua Dominican Republic.
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Came here 2x while visiting my brother is Sosua. Can get crowded. They have a special room if you need AC. Staff were very friendly. Wait time varied both nights. I had the Hawaiian pizza and for Caribbean I thought it was really good. Everyone liked their food. Lots of Italian dishes to choose from. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in when the place down the street featuring a well know local chef only had helado for dessert.
It has a wonderful selection of dessert and a great vib.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

One of the 2 best Italian restaurants in Sosua. The other one is right across the street from this one but this one is more modern and the service is excellent as is the food.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We used to love Bologna. It was our favourite place. Pizza was great. Well now not so much. Pizza is wet underneath. Eggplant Parmesan tough. So sad. Service was rushed. The server seemed to be put off with us. We won’t go again unless we hear better things.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

When to this pizzeria for lunch while in Sosua. I am a vegetarian not a vegan and I had the margarita pizza which had great flavor and pizza crusts was perfect, not too hard or spongee. I would also recommend recommend the peacan pie which was the best that I have ever had and I live in Georgia US