“Awesome😎. You need to give it a shot.”
other travellers have booked this property
Penthouse Condo Terasse Building
Bedroom 2 Bathroom
Pool
Public Beach
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
zollicmd
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Awesome😎. You need to give it a shot.”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This was my first time utilizing trip advisor to coordinate my stay while in the Dominican republic.

I have been to the Dominican Republic well over a dozen times. It is my number one place to go for rest and relaxation.

Due to bad weather, my plane did not land until after midnight. I did not arrive to the beach front compound until almost 3 AM.

To my surprise the guard was there and he escorted me to my unit. He also carry my bags. I found the unit warm, inviting and clean. I felt extremely safe.

Later on that morning the housekeeper Mery came over.

She went to the local supermarket and brought all the food that I would need and prepared an awesome breakfast for me including coffee and fresh fruits

My overall stay was wonderful. Mery made me feel at home. I wish, I could have a caretaker like Mery in the states.

I didn't feel rushed to leave. My plane left at 12 noon at my brothers plane left 2 to 3 hours later. It wasn't a problem.

Anytime that I plan on staying in the Santo Domingo area I will be staying at Beach Front Penthouse at the Playa Canei.

Paul and Mery, thank you for an memorable experience.

TheoChris...
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing time! Had a great stay.”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great Stay,
We spent a week in the month of April 2017 in this luxurious condo.
I loved the size and space of the 2 floor apartment which had 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and one huge living space and a fully equipped kitchen. Your choice to cook or go out to one of the many different restaurants at walking distance.
Having my coffee early in the morning or feeling the breeze in the evening on this rooftop terrace with ocean view was the best.
My kids loved their pool time in the afternoon. I could watch them from the terrace or simply join them.
The housekeeper (Mery) keeps the place clean. She is excellent and helpful and gave us lots of good tips. We love the sun and the ocean so we enjoyed the clean, well maintained private beach. Lots of shade and also there is a BBQ spot if you plan on bringing the party to the beach. This place is amazing to relax and we had a blast. I would do it again in no time.

Your age range 35-49
Pathfinde...
“Okay”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I would like say the place is well kept lots of space, sunny views, very quiet,
The one thing I did not receive was the continental breakfast that was offered
never came. The beds were to low to the ground and pillows were uncomfortable.
For the expense its a little over price in my opinion.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Feb 2017
Hi Larry. Thank you for your review. I will take your suggestions into consideration. Best Regards. Paul.
Kathleen...
Jackson, Missouri
“Extremely beautiful condo, very friendly staff, beautiful beach.”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My daughter and I really enjoyed our stay at this beautiful penthouse condo on the top floor. We were across the street from the private beach and had a view of the ocean from our balcony. The staff, in particular the maid who came every day, were extremely friendly and helpful. We hope to go there again next Christmas.

Seaside51...
“Beautiful & Relaxing”
Reviewed 12 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The place is fantastic! Very comfortable and luxurious. The personnel is very helpful, especially the Guards. They arranged everything I needed and made us feel very safe and secured. Breakfasts were the best! Made and served by each morning. It really was a Great experience. Thanks everyone!

Liked best: The hospitality the personnel is really great, and the beach view is to die for.
Liked least: our beds were not made and our bathroom were not cleaned, but once I reached out the problem was corrected.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Management Response
13 Dec 2016
Thank you very much for your positive review. Many guests have enjoyed my Penthouse condo in the past even though not everyone will post a review and I totally understand this. So, when someone actually takes the time to post a review its really satisfying. Although my place is not the least expensive, I strive to ensure it is the BEST ! To make it an exceptional experience, with great people, great service, amazing place. A place you want to come back again!
Thanks again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing